PDA

View Full Version : Am I going to lose?

Brad263
03-07-2008, 10:28 AM
I have a bet going with my girlfriend. I think I bit off more then I could chew. I was feeling confident because I have gained 15 lbs in the past and it was fairly easy. But this time its not as easy. See the deadline is 06/01/2008. She wanted to lose 15 lbs, I wanted to gain 20lbs. As of today I gained like 3-4 lbs she lost 5. And the 3-4 lbs were immediate and its stopped as of late. She is still losing. Now I have to gain like 15 and she only needs to lose 10. If you need any nutrition information its in my fitday, I need to add more calories I am thinking. I don't have enough time in the day I am always busy. I eat breakfast at 8 am and dinner around 9-10 at night and still have a hard time getting enough calories in. I am thinking I need more calories in my afternoon snack. Right now its around 400 I made a ramen soup and only eat the noodles and drain the broth. Its quick and easy at work. I don't have time to make 2 shakes in the morning that extra 5 minutes I just don't have. So any suggestions on how to turn that 400 calories after lunch into something more like 600-700. I also don't want to add to much fat to my diet I am already eating a lot and it causes me stomach problems from time to time.

If anyone is interested in what the bets for its dinner on the loser of the restraunt of the winners choice. Really its mostly pride though.

DirtyRobot
03-07-2008, 11:04 AM
I don't have time to make 2 shakes in the morning that extra 5 minutes I just don't have.

Set your alarm 5 minutes earlier.

Also, you can throw in some protein powder or weight gainer or whatever in two rubbermaid bottles or shaker cups in about 20 seconds, and then add water to 'em later in the day.

bjohnso
03-07-2008, 11:05 AM
Bako shake...

Notorious
03-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Bako shake...

'nuff said

Brad263
03-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Last time I tried a bako shake it tore my insides up. But my body is getting more used to the fat content in my diet so I might be able to do it now.

Also I was thinking of making the shakes like the night before that way I am not in a rush in the morning.

ShockBoxer
03-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Oh, you can WIN.

All a matter of how much fat you're willing to slap on.

If you don't like yourself naked anymore, and she doesn't either, you lose for winning.

Peanut butter filled chocolate anything, man. 1000 calories in three minutes, and if the bowl magically refilled itself I'd never stop.