PDA

View Full Version : Donnie Thompson and Chuck Vogelpohl

chris mason
03-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I posted this on another forum and want to cut and paste it here because I am VERY happy about it:

"I had the pleasure of speaking to Donnie Thompson and Chuck Vogelpohl today. I provide both men with products upon request. As most of you will know they are two of the strongest men on the planet. I had provided both of them RESULTS to try and provide me feedback. BOTH of them were very enthusiastic about the product today on the phone and requested more. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know I don't know what does. They could have hated the product and never asked for more. The fact is they both said they liked the product very much.

If anyone here doubts the above and knows either man, or knows someone that knows either man, ask them yourself.

RESULTS is a badass mother****ing supplement that the strongest men on the planet WANT to use.

Chris"

Stumprrp
03-07-2008, 10:16 PM
this really excites me and gives me hope that i can keep my strength and lose 25 lbs of fat.

chris mason
03-07-2008, 10:19 PM
No bull****, Donnie said he has lost 10 lbs and no strength. That is part of what really excited him.

Chris

Stumprrp
03-07-2008, 10:24 PM
this is great chris!

if you want, you can use me as a testimonial if the dieting and stuff works with what your putting together for me.

Travis Bell
03-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Thats pretty cool! No doubt RESULTS is a great supp. Is Donnie trying to lose weight or did it just happen?

chris mason
03-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Thats pretty cool! Do doubt RESULTS is a great supp. Is Donnie trying to lose weight or did it just happen?

I didn't ask him as I was in a bit of a rush, but I got the idea it just happened.

Chris

joey54
03-08-2008, 10:00 AM
If these two give it the thumbs up, then it has to be awesome. Chris ever get the answer about the amount of volume Chuck uses or has used in the past with his training?

vdizenzo
03-08-2008, 12:08 PM
It's a shame neither of them post here.

chris mason
03-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Vin, I agree. I don't get the impression Chuck is a computer guy at all and I don't think Donnie has the time or inclination. I might be able to get him to do it one of these days.

Chris

dbc3po
03-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Hows Chuck's injuries healing?