PDA

View Full Version : Opticen vs Multiplus & Nitrean

randommetalguy
03-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey guys,

I am about to run out of my GNC whey protein but I'm getting tired of it. I want to try some of these At Large products. I'm putting together an order so it will arrive before my current supply runs out.

Basically, I want a basic vitamin to take every day and some protein. So initially I wanted to purchase Multi Plus for my vitamin and Nitrean for my protein.

Then, I noticed that Opticen has 52g of protein per serving and 26 key Vitamins and Minerals, which is effectively what I am looking for correct? The Opticen has a lower concentrate of the vitamins I noticed but seems like they both have the same types of vitamins.

Thanks for helping me out with this,

Glen

chris mason
03-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Glen, what are your physical goals?

Chris

randommetalguy
03-07-2008, 11:46 PM
I guess posting them would help.

I want to get stronger but not necessarily huge. For example, I have the goal of increasing my bench, squat, dead lift to 750 by my birthday May 11th. Right now I'm at 545.

Also, I want to loose excess body fat and increase lean muscle. I am 6'0" and I went from 198 lbs on Jan 31st to 186 as of this week. I planned to get down to 180 then continue losing fat around my mid section and putting on lean muscle which and hope to stay in the 180-185 range.

I also have a journal which you can view so you can see what I've been doing I cannot post links until I have 10 or more posts but my journal can be found on the first page of the journal forum for the time being and it's titled: randommetalguy's Training Log.

I hope this helps you to better answer my questions.

chris mason
03-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Ok, I recommend you get the Fat Loss Stack. You will get products which will specifically help you to attain your goals and free access to a guide which describes how to best use the products in the stack, how to eat, and how to train (with specific routines).

Chris