PDA

View Full Version : Improving Perfection!

Lazy Chump
03-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi

I'm new to this forum but I'm not new to training in general. Since I was a kid I've done soccer, football, basketball, handball and in the last five years I've dabbled with lifting weights. I started lifting weights cause I found myself being a skinny bastard the likes of which you have never seen. I studied training a lot and as I learned more and more about training I became more succesful. Since I started I've found out that big compoundmovements work best for me and you will see these in all of my workouts.

Unfortunately I sustained a kneeinjury in late november from which I am still suffering. The injury has been a serious inhibitor on my will to do any workouts but now I will try to regain control of my body and get back into shape.

Me:
Height: 6 feet 6 inches
Weight: Around 225 pounds

Personal bests:

Squat: 308lbs (ATG)
Benchpress: 231lbs
Deadlift: 419lbs

I am nowhere near these now but I will see what I can do to get back soon.

The goal:
Less bodyfat, more lean mass, increased strength, improved athletic ability and last but by no means least: looking even better naked. I'm looking to get back into basketball when my knees are back to full speed.

The road to my goal:
I will be hooking myself up with DeFrancos WSB4SB 3 routine 3-4 times per week. My cardio will most likely consist of swimming, basketball or whatever I can enjoy. Most important thing for me is that the cardio part of my workout is something I ENJOY... makes it more likely that I will do it.

First training will be tuesday.