PDA

View Full Version : 10 week transformation, 2 weeks out, help me stay motivated!

dxiw
03-09-2008, 08:54 AM
I'm 2 weeks out from my goal of 8% bodyfat. I'm currently sitting around 10-11%. The last picture in the transformation was taken 3-4 weeks out at 12%. I've just turned the intensity up a notch with long cardio, more stimulants, complete carb deprivation, and harder workouts. This is where the **** hits the fan...

For those wondering, my LBM has stayed constant throughout the cut (actually increased a little bit).

In two weeks, I'll post the final pictures at 8% with water deprivation, no body hair and a proper tan. But I'm going to need the support of you guys to make it happen.

EDIT: I didn't even post my before picture because yes, it's THAT bad. The first picture there is like week 2.

Also, the last picture was shot by my friend unexpectedly at a diagonal angle through a mirror. I'm not actually THAT asymmetrical LOL. I wasn't even really flexing my arms, just abs and chest. Also, I am completely cold / carb depleted in all of these pictures.

http://web.mit.edu/dxiw/Public/transformation.JPG

The Bran Man
03-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Keep at it!

Bale
03-09-2008, 01:07 PM
some serious improvments man keep at it!

HahnB
03-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Good work, you have done well at not losing any LBM.

Jorge Sanchez
03-09-2008, 05:35 PM
That's an incredible transformation. I'm looking forward to seeing the final result.

Rock
03-09-2008, 05:46 PM
damn it looks like you have gained muscle, awesome! I say keep on going for 10more weeks and go harder!

bjohnso
03-09-2008, 06:29 PM
You've got some serious dedication. You have gotten progressively more bad-ass towards the end (different hair, 5-o'clock shadow, lol).

dxiw
03-09-2008, 09:21 PM
lol. I blame it on the testosterone...Maybe the final pics will have a shaved head, some insane tan and some body waxing... hmmm

Instead of doing a traditional "bulk", I would like to do a slow, clean one and keep my leanness. What do you guys think about doing a bulk where I just take traditional carb cycling and bump the calories up a lot... Basically, eating around maintenance on non-training days or a little above, but eating +1000-1500kcal above maintenance on workout days (concentrated pre/post workout), and doing some of regular light cardio to stay lean?

Stumprrp
03-10-2008, 09:30 AM
wow man, sick!

rtrose
03-18-2008, 03:55 PM
You don't even look like the same person as your first posts! Wow!

WORLD
03-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Good job, thats excellent. I like the way you set up the pics too. That will be very motivational one day, if it isn't already.

Keith
03-18-2008, 04:10 PM
lol. I blame it on the testosterone...Maybe the final pics will have a shaved head, some insane tan and some body waxing... hmmm

Instead of doing a traditional "bulk", I would like to do a slow, clean one and keep my leanness. What do you guys think about doing a bulk where I just take traditional carb cycling and bump the calories up a lot... Basically, eating around maintenance on non-training days or a little above, but eating +1000-1500kcal above maintenance on workout days (concentrated pre/post workout), and doing some of regular light cardio to stay lean?

Fantastic work! Really a great improvement.

Assuming you're able to stick with a proper diet, have you ever considered the bulk version of UD2.0? He briefly discusses it at the end of that book. It's a great way to minimize the fat gain during a bulk.

If you were to take the traditional route to a bulk, why increase your cals so much on training days? And you can do without the cardio.

rtrose
03-18-2008, 04:28 PM

Has your hair thinned out some since highschool? Your arms look huge!