PDA

View Full Version : Taking RESULTS on week off

Coopa
03-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Hi guys, Ive been taking RESULTS for about a week now, but have decided to take a week or maybe more off due to what I believe to be overtraining. These past few days I have felt like crap, no energy whatsoever, and no desire to go the gym.

This is not like me because normally hitting the gym is one of my favourite parts of the day. So my question is... should I still take results on this week off of weight training? I mean isn't this a supplement that is supposed to increase strength and muscle through working out? I don't want to waste the product (short on cash). And I don't want to take the supplement if it will just make me fat due to inactivity.

Thanks guys.

HahnB
03-09-2008, 01:51 PM
And I don't want to take the supplement if it will just make me fat due to inactivity.

Thanks guys.

This makes me question whether you should be using ANY supplement.

Anyways, yes-you should take it even if you're not lifting. It's my understanding that the product needs to build up in your system for a week or so before taking effect-so I would take it whether you're lifting or not.

chris mason
03-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Right, actually, after the week off the product should be in full effect and you will be primed for some nice progress!

BPM Osgood
03-10-2008, 07:35 AM
I take a week off here and there to rest my muscle/mind and dont change anything in my Supps. I take them just like normal!

Coopa
03-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks guys