PDA

View Full Version : Brownie Recipe

ProLogic
03-11-2008, 10:14 PM
1 Bag of Brownie Mix
2 Eggs
1/2 cup of Olive Oil
7 scoops of Maximus Weight Gain

Instructions: Mix together well, set in oven at 325 Degrees. (8x8 tray)

These bad boys are about 1 inch thick and about 3 inches long. I eat 3 of these every day followed by a tasty shake made of ice cream, milk and whipped cream.

enjoy!

Anyone know how I can calculate how many calories these beasts have?

shazoo123
03-11-2008, 10:32 PM
hows the consistency? are they like actual brownies?

Rodzilla
03-11-2008, 11:28 PM
These bad boys are about 1 inch thick and about 3 inches long. I eat 3 of these every day followed by a tasty shake made of ice cream, milk and whipped cream.

reminds me of a certain simpsons episode

RedSpikeyThing
03-11-2008, 11:45 PM
nice, sounds good. Does the maximus bake well?

Anyone know how I can calculate how many calories these beasts have?

use a calculator?

Nosaj
03-12-2008, 06:47 AM
Your diet sucks, no offense. Why are you loading up on dirty calories like ice cream, brownies and whipped cream? It's not that hard to get clean calories if you just plan ahead. :scratch:

ProLogic
03-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Your diet sucks, no offense. Why are you loading up on dirty calories like ice cream, brownies and whipped cream? It's not that hard to get clean calories if you just plan ahead. :scratch:

Because it tastes good, its low fat vanilla ice cream by the way. I also forgot to mention I also add 2 scoops of Maximus to the shake.

The Maximus bakes good! It tastes like a normal brownie.

Nosaj
03-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Maybe I'm lazy but I'd rather slow bulk on clean foods and save the work of cutting later. I hate cutting in comparison to bulking, I'd rather just bulk carefully to minimize cutting later.

It does sound good though, I'll give you that.