PDA

View Full Version : results serving

LoneJeeper
03-12-2008, 08:49 AM
I've split the results cannister, and only have one scooper. how much does that scooper hold... more accurately, what is a serving size?

Travis Bell
03-12-2008, 09:25 AM
what do you mean you've split the results cannister? like you're splitting it with someone else? Its a months supply so each of you would get 15 days otherwise I'm not sure what you're talking about.

LoneJeeper
03-12-2008, 09:52 AM
what do you mean you've split the results cannister? like you're splitting it with someone else? Its a months supply so each of you would get 15 days otherwise I'm not sure what you're talking about.

sorry. half at work, half at home. the scooper is at work. i don't know how much to take when at home on the weekends.

Slim Schaedle
03-12-2008, 03:53 PM
sorry. half at work, half at home. the scooper is at work. i don't know how much to take when at home on the weekends.

One serving (2 scoops) is 94.5 grams

That is 80 grams of dextrose and 14.5 of the creatine, etc.

A normal protein scoop (one third cup) holds 40 grams of standard dextrose.

So, Take a normal protein scoop, fill it entirely, dump it in your drink, and then fill the same scoop about one fourth and do the same to reach 50 total grams.

Or, you can just use a one-half scoop to make things easier, but your supply might run out a day earlier.

Neither method, is exact, but nothing if life or schience really is exact anyway.