PDA

View Full Version : 18 days to event!

CMAND21
03-12-2008, 10:53 AM
I am looking for any suggestions of how to handle my workouts after this week. I plan to continue my regular workouts thru the end of next week. I know I will need to do some work after Easter because I am just under 220 and I do not want to move up a class.

I was thinking of doing a couple of light full body workouts on Mon and Tues. prior to the event then maybe some easy going bike work Wed.-Fri. just to burn a few calories.

Also the what are you guys eating the night before and the morning of a meet? The weigh in is a 7:00 but lifting does not start until 9:00 so I plan on eating breakfast right after weigh in. What is going to sustain me thru the entire meet?

My goals are Squat open at 550 close at 600, Bench open 300 close 325, Dead open 425 close 475. All final attempts will be personal records.

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
03-12-2008, 12:28 PM
I am looking for any suggestions of how to handle my workouts after this week. I plan to continue my regular workouts thru the end of next week. I know I will need to do some work after Easter because I am just under 220 and I do not want to move up a class.

I was thinking of doing a couple of light full body workouts on Mon and Tues. prior to the event then maybe some easy going bike work Wed.-Fri. just to burn a few calories.

Also the what are you guys eating the night before and the morning of a meet? The weigh in is a 7:00 but lifting does not start until 9:00 so I plan on eating breakfast right after weigh in. What is going to sustain me thru the entire meet?

My goals are Squat open at 550 close at 600, Bench open 300 close 325, Dead open 425 close 475. All final attempts will be personal records.

Last Heavy Benchpress - 7 Days before Meet

Last Squat Workout - 10 Days before Meet

Last Deadlift Workout - 14 Days before Meet

The night before the meet, I eat a lot of chicken, pasta & fruit.

The morning of the meet, I have always eaten eggs, pancakes, orange juice & milk.

I bring a cooler with me to the meet full of fruit and snacks.

Also, I take a AtLarge Nutrition immediately when I wake-up in the morning and another before I lift.

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
http://www.youtube.com/user/NASAKYCHAIRMAN
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?