PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this diet

NormalDude
03-12-2008, 04:54 PM
I know real food is much better than supplements but I am trying to drop fat and I am tired of trying to put the right meals together and what not. So what do you think of this? I know this would get boring but I am wondering if it would work.

I would just use 5 MRP's http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/84119.html

It adds up to right around 1100 calories, 115 Carbs, 210 protien. In the morning and evening I would add a cup of blueberries and use non fat powdered milk. I also drop a multi and 3 fish / flax oil caps a day.

As far as the workout I am good on that. So wouuld this serve to make me drop fat and be able to build some muscle still?

WORLD
03-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Eat more healthy fats.

As long as you're under your maintenance calories..have you figured that out yet?

Slim Schaedle
03-12-2008, 05:08 PM
I know real food is much better than supplements but I am trying to drop fat and I am tired of trying to put the right meals together and what not. So what do you think of this? I know this would get boring but I am wondering if it would work.

I would just use 5 MRP's http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/84119.html

It adds up to right around 1100 calories, 115 Carbs, 210 protien. In the morning and evening I would add a cup of blueberries and use non fat powdered milk. I also drop a multi and 3 fish / flax oil caps a day.

As far as the workout I am good on that. So wouuld this serve to make me drop fat and be able to build some muscle still?

1100 calories?

That's it?

NormalDude
03-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Eat more healthy fats.

As long as you're under your maintenance calories..have you figured that out yet?

I havent figured the maintenance calories but they seems ot be right around 2k thats what I have been eating around and working out 5 days a week and havent really dropped any wieght.

As fas as more healthy fats should I just up the fish oil caps to 6?

And to answer the other poster I am thinking more like 1400 - 1500 with the bluleberries and a bit of cottage cheese that i eat right before bed.

Built
03-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Read the diet link in my sig to see how much fat etc.

WORLD
03-12-2008, 09:23 PM
I havent figured the maintenance calories but they seems ot be right around 2k thats what I have been eating around and working out 5 days a week and havent really dropped any wieght.

And to answer the other poster I am thinking more like 1400 - 1500 with the bluleberries and a bit of cottage cheese that i eat right before bed.

Slim is implying that your probably not eating enough for what you weigh. Find your maintenance cals and eat just below that. You will put yourself in the position to fuel your body while you train all week and lower bodyfat.

And do as Built says and check her sig. She has some really good stuff to read. They should answer most of your questions.

Add more caps? No, eat food that contain fats. There are lots.

Slim Schaedle
03-13-2008, 01:24 PM

In 2003 I tried bulking when I was 190lbs.

I jacked my calories up and got ripped without even trying, or cardio, etc.

Sometimes you have to eat more.

Jorge Sanchez
03-13-2008, 01:43 PM
So, basically, you only have 15g of fat in your diet?