PDA

View Full Version : Mass Stock Review

PhilsterT
03-14-2008, 12:22 AM
Finally! I am getting the results that everyone has so chimed in about. I have been stuck on squats for a long time (2 months about) and today I just blazzed through it with 3 easy extra reps, and still had energy for more.

2 x 5 at 225 full rep squats
I did 1x5 and 2x8 with no problem.

I also find that my cardio is UP! I always do a sprint at the beginning of my workouts (4 minutes) and today I added a minute with ease and was not sweating or tired at all. I cannot explain this.

I have no real soreness and a significant increase in strength. I just find myself losing focus, but I think this is due to depression and mental issues. Without that, I think I would be soaring!

I also broke my weight plateau in the last week (maybe more). I am 195.4! I hope to get to 200 within a month!

Also, I only use 1 scoop of Results a day, as I find that two scoops hurts my stomach. But, I am trying to work up to two scoops.

I am just so happy because it's taken so long for me to find my grove with the products; all the protein carrying products gave me mad ****s and Results made me incredibly bloated and sick-ish.

chris mason
03-14-2008, 12:34 AM
Phister, we are glad you are seeing excellent results from the stack and that you have found 1 scoop of RESULTS per day works for you.

Chris

Joe Black
03-14-2008, 01:02 AM
Awesome to hear you are getting good results and thanks for posting the feedback.

Would you mind if we used this as a testimonial and published your name on the AtLarge site. We normally just publish first name, first letter of surname, city and state.

For example:

Joseph B,
Montreal , Quebec.

PM me the details if you would rather!

Good stuff!