PDA

View Full Version : Mens Health TNT book review by Chris Mason

Joe Black
03-14-2008, 01:52 AM
Another late update, sorry!

Chris reviews the new Mens Health Targeted Nutrition Tactics book by Jeff Volek and Adam Campbell - the explosive new plan to blast fat, build muscle, and get healthy!
http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=336

Enjoy! :)

Daniel

bfoley
06-24-2008, 12:53 PM
I just read this book and it is excellent.

cphafner
06-25-2008, 06:34 PM
I read the book and have been following their plan for the last 5 weeks. It's nothing mind blowing or new considering it's just nutrient timing, but it does a good job explaining and making things simple for people new to this type of dieting. My results have been good. Scale had remained steady despite a drop in bf which is what I was looking for.

themanbeast9
07-04-2008, 08:07 PM
It is a really great book.

dumbbell
09-29-2008, 09:59 PM
Just started reading this book because of Chris' rave review. So far it sounds like good science and doesn't sound like it will be too much of a challenge to implement for me.
I recently read Power Eating by Susan Kleiner. I started following her "maintenance" program for a few weeks just to check it out. Anyways, I could not eat the quantity of carbs that she suggested no matter how hard I tried. I feel like I might do better on a plan such as this one. We'll see.
Thanks for the write up Chris. I would be interested in hearing your opinion on other books out there (such as the one I listed above). Maybe we could get more book reviews from time to time if you feel so inclined.

chris mason
09-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Just started reading this book because of Chris' rave review. So far it sounds like good science and doesn't sound like it will be too much of a challenge to implement for me.
I recently read Power Eating by Susan Kleiner. I started following her "maintenance" program for a few weeks just to check it out. Anyways, I could not eat the quantity of carbs that she suggested no matter how hard I tried. I feel like I might do better on a plan such as this one. We'll see.
Thanks for the write up Chris. I would be interested in hearing your opinion on other books out there (such as the one I listed above). Maybe we could get more book reviews from time to time if you feel so inclined.

You are very welcome. Man, if I only had the time to do half of the things I want to... I will endeavor to get some more reviews out there.

Chris

dumbbell
04-19-2009, 10:02 AM
That's a good book. I think I should follow their plan.

I've lost 12lbs. in five weeks ,so far, on this plan. :D

teeroy
04-19-2009, 10:05 AM
When I click on the link I get an error that the article is not found.

chris mason
04-19-2009, 10:26 AM
We totally updated the site. We are still moving articles over. Go to www.menshealth.com and search for TNT Diet, or go to Amazon and get the book.

Chris