PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Maximum Mass Stack

frank
03-15-2008, 01:22 PM
Most of you probably know but it contains maximus, ETS, opticen and creatine 500. My question - What is the best combination for strength/mass gains? Should I replace the creatine 500 with results? And are there any other supplements that would work better?

minime_moomey
03-15-2008, 01:59 PM
I just ordered my first mass stack and got RESULTS instead of the creatine 500. You may as well. It has your dosage of creatine along with the other supps that not only give you the benefit of creatine, but also the energy and strenght gains you are after.

PhilsterT
03-15-2008, 03:16 PM
Did the same.

frank
03-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Should I also take nitor and nitrean? Seems awfully expensive for all of them. Might wait till im older.

chris mason
03-15-2008, 08:15 PM
Skip the Nitor and Nitrean if you get the stack and skip the fat burners (Nitor and Thermocin) at your age in any event.

If your budget is tight I would recommend Creatine 500 and MAXIMUS.

Chris

frank
03-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Is maximus the same as nitrean, even better that is?

chris mason
03-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Is maximus the same as nitrean, even better that is?

It is better for your purposes. Check out the product page on our site for more.

Chris

frank
03-15-2008, 09:15 PM
I dont understand, aren't they both a protein shake? I can obviously see that maximus has way more fats and is better for mass building. But, is it logical to use both of them?

Travis Bell
03-15-2008, 09:59 PM
not for your goals at your age, thats why Chris said skip the Nitrean and just stick with the Maximus

getb1g
03-15-2008, 10:48 PM
I dont understand, aren't they both a protein shake? I can obviously see that maximus has way more fats and is better for mass building. But, is it logical to use both of them?

(rough estimate) Nitrean is like 110 calories, 3g carbs, 24g protein, 1g fat. Its just a protein shake. Maximus is a weight gainer packed with calories, protein, and high quality carbs (10g fat, 70g carbs, 60g protein, 600 calories and microlactin and some other good stuff to fuel rapid muscle growth.

chris mason
03-15-2008, 11:19 PM
(rough estimate) Nitrean is like 110 calories, 3g carbs, 24g protein, 1g fat. Its just a protein shake. Maximus is a weight gainer packed with calories, protein, and high quality carbs (10g fat, 70g carbs, 60g protein, 600 calories and microlactin and some other good stuff to fuel rapid muscle growth.

:thumbup:

frank
03-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Alright, so maximus is for bulking and nitrean is for cutting.

minime_moomey
03-16-2008, 10:45 AM
Not necessarily. Think of it this way. You need protein either way right? You also want to put on extra size. Why not go with the product that is going to give you more calories along WITH the protein...You could also go the other route with the nitrean, but that is approximately 300 hundred calories less, therefore cals you are going to need to make up with food throughout the day anyway. I personally use both. I use Maximus to help fill in extra cals during the day (and that extra protein), but if I am close to my designated calories at the end of the day but need to get in a little extra protein, I drink a nitrean shake. Does that make sense? You could even cut with Maximus if you so felt inclined, but you would just have to work the rest of your daily cals around that...Meaning eating less food...I hope this made some sense...I seem to be rambling.

frank
03-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Makes sense to be, can anybody tell me what time should I take the opticen/ETS/nitrean/maximus/results?

I know that I take the results 1 hour before workout and the opticen after I workout. I guess nitrean can be taken with breakfast and maximus can be taken with lunch/dinner.

PhilsterT
03-16-2008, 02:31 PM
ETS is morning and night.

Everything else is whenever you feel like it--HUNGER TIME.

frank
03-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Ok, thanks alot guys

chris mason
03-16-2008, 08:21 PM
If you get the Maximum Mass Stack you will receive access to our Max Mass Guide which will tell you how to best use the products, how to eat, and how to train for MAX MASS!!!

Chris

minime_moomey
03-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Chris, not to hijack here, but good grief man. I have been taking the MASS Stack for 2 weeks now I think and have put on nearly 11 pounds since I started it...I understand that I have also increased other food/calorie intake, but I have been following the advice sent to me with the purchase of the stack. You guys are dangerous men with your "magic" supplements and voodoo knowledge...:hide:

TKisner
03-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Minime moomey how much of that weight do you think was lean tissue? Thanks

minime_moomey
03-18-2008, 03:50 PM
LOL. Well with it only being three weeks I can assure you not a whole lot of it...I mean realistically...I dont know. Im a bit of a dirty bulker personally and then cut later...Last year I gained nearly 50lbs in 5-6 months, cut about 18lbs of it off and was happy with where I was. So that ended up being a net-gain of 30-32 lbs (again, not ALL lean tissue by any means). A lot of that was newbie gains as well. As for the question at hand though, three weeks isnt near enough time for me to tell you how much weight I put on in lean tissue...

chris mason
03-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Chris, not to hijack here, but good grief man. I have been taking the MASS Stack for 2 weeks now I think and have put on nearly 11 pounds since I started it...I understand that I have also increased other food/calorie intake, but I have been following the advice sent to me with the purchase of the stack. You guys are dangerous men with your "magic" supplements and voodoo knowledge...:hide:

That is ****ing awesome! Good work!