PDA

View Full Version : Gift cards?

killxswitch
03-18-2008, 07:43 AM
My folks are asking my wife what to buy me for my birthday, so I'm coming up with a list of locations that offer gift cards (my mother doesn't like just giving $$$, it's apparently not personal enough). Will ALN ever offer giftcards?

Genacide
03-18-2008, 08:13 AM
I think electronic giftcards (like they do for Amazon) might be a good idea. If not you could always email them a link to a supp you want.

chris mason
03-19-2008, 10:18 PM
That IS a good idea! I will talk to Daniel about it ASAP.

Chris

Lones Green
03-21-2008, 12:17 PM
That IS a good idea! I will talk to Daniel about it ASAP.

Chris

i think it is as well. i think there are tons of people, not even just teenagers, who might ask for a tub of protein or a specific supplement from ALN for x-mas or a b-day. most parents would rather just get them a gift card. it'd be a pretty handy feature.

killxswitch
03-24-2008, 11:26 PM
i think it is as well. i think there are tons of people, not even just teenagers, who might ask for a tub of protein or a specific supplement from ALN for x-mas or a b-day. most parents would rather just get them a gift card. it'd be a pretty handy feature.

Yep. My folks (parents, in-laws, whoever) would take a look at this site and just say "screw it, here's a check". Actually, that's what they did, they didn't want to try to buy the right stuff as they were worried they'd buy the wrong thing.

Jacob
03-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Yeah this would be a great idea for family/friends.

Joe Black
03-26-2008, 01:22 AM
Well, I wasn't that sold on the idea, but I guess it does appear as if it could be a useful feature.

I am looking into it and we'll see if we can get something added shortly.