PDA

View Full Version : am i overdoing my post/pre workout meals

frank
03-20-2008, 03:48 PM
pre workout - 6 egg whites, 2 yolks, 6 pieces plain white bread

post workout - 3 scoops whey in 8 oz milk

i wanted to know if this was too much food for a short period of time? i am planning to have waxy maize and some fresh fruit for pre workout.

Morox
03-20-2008, 04:29 PM
pre workout - 6 egg whites, 2 yolks, 6 pieces plain white bread

post workout - 3 scoops whey in 8 oz milk

i wanted to know if this was too much food for a short period of time? i am planning to have waxy maize and some fresh fruit for pre workout.

I would think you are looking into this too much. Pre-workout, I really couldn't care less as long as I have the fuel to actually lift the weight. Post-workout, yeah, the shake is a good option. This is just my opinion.

ProLogic
03-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Take whey with water, not milk.

mikey4402
03-20-2008, 07:25 PM
I would think you are looking into this too much. Pre-workout, I really couldn't care less as long as I have the fuel to actually lift the weight. Post-workout, yeah, the shake is a good option. This is just my opinion.

i agree

Look at the bigger picture, if your macros lines up at the end of the day then your on the right track.

I personaly could not eat that much pre-workout.

mikey4402
03-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Take whey with water, not milk.
why?

frank
03-21-2008, 10:38 AM
if hes 5'11 and 112 pounds i aint listening to him anyway

Trevor M.
03-21-2008, 10:54 AM
if hes 5'11 and 112 pounds i aint listening to him anyway

Albert Einstein had an undersized brain. Would you not listen to him when it comes to math(or just about anything for that matter) because of that?

Just because the kid ain't big doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is talking about. I'm not advocating his advise at all. I'm just saying thats a crappy reason to dismiss someone.