PDA

View Full Version : ETS question

txmike1
03-22-2008, 07:56 AM
I get really bad DOMS from my ME lower day, but the rest of my workouts have an "acceptable" amount of DOMS (get some, but not to the point I can't function or have to wear button down shirts). I decided to order ETS (and NITOR, I wanna be big but not fat anymore!) after reading all the great reviews on how effective it is with DOMS.

Should I use the ETS on just my ME lower day and maybe the day after or does one need to use it every day?

My supps (if it matters for above question)

Whey (mix with 2% milk)
WMS
Fish Oil (take 6, 1200mg capsules daily)
Multi
sometimes I use L-glutamine but I'm not sure that's doing anything because when I leave it out I don't notice any difference

Travis Bell
03-22-2008, 09:15 AM
you need to use it every day for it to be really effective

drew
03-24-2008, 07:51 AM
Use it every day. Follow the dosage directions and give it a couple weeks. You'll notice a difference.

Cirino83
03-24-2008, 10:19 AM
When I used it, I only took 4 pills at night before bed only. Seemed to work for me.

mikey4402
03-24-2008, 12:02 PM
When I used it, I only took 4 pills at night before bed only. Seemed to work for me.

Yeah do the same thing.

To the OP i would forget about the glutamine your body already has pently of it so its almost pointless to supplement with the it. but it sounds like you figured that out on your own.

LOL at the button down shirts

Invain
03-24-2008, 01:34 PM
I've been taking a half dose for a little over a week and I've already noticed a pretty big difference.

thewicked
03-25-2008, 03:57 PM
i just started using ETS daily and LOVE it... i've already noticed a difference in how i feel not only immediately after a workout but the day after and so forth. I feel I can go much harder for longer and not have to pay for it later on... GREAT stuff as usual from AtLarge!