PDA

View Full Version : Taking time off sucks

Priest
03-22-2008, 09:51 PM
I reinjured my forearm. thank god the radius is healed up. just gotta come back from the forearm tear. I didnt plan on lifting at the fit expo due to arm pain and being sick. actually, I dont even remember lifting.

I hate taking time off. But, it gave me time to get my bodyweight down and made me make a decision to go back to three lifts. I love it. Nothing is better than getting that dead or squat you really need for the total you want.

Hopefully, I will be back on the platform in june, if not julys upa meet in sacramento.

Of course I wont be squattin like big byrd, but I know I will be happier doin 3 lifts. I train them, why not do them on the platform.

I got the bug to go back because every one of the lifters I trained hit 50 pound meet prs a couple of weeks ago. that really gets the juices flowin.

Thanks for listening and the support shot to me through e-mails. with the folks I lift with and my wife, they would just tell me to get my a$$ out there and do it. And stop being a.......well you get the idea. lol

James "Priest" Burdette

SGT ROCK
03-23-2008, 01:40 PM
Good luck my brother....lets train deads together in LA soon. I will fly out to train with you brother, as you know its a 45 minute plane ride for me. Holla at me soon!

Semper Fi

chris mason
03-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Get better fast James!

Ryano
03-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Good luck Priest. Heal up and come back stronger.

Priest
03-23-2008, 06:11 PM
thanks guys. you know my number, rock.