PDA

View Full Version : Timmin's journal + weight gain & training.

timmins
03-26-2008, 04:25 AM
Hi,

Here goes, in here I will post my current daily intakes and whatever exercises I have been upto, please note that I am only exercising from home right now - I will be starting in a gym in the next week & half (all being well my gym partner will be fully recovered).

So here it goes.

timmins
03-26-2008, 04:34 AM
So then, it was Tuesday yesterday - here's what I was upto.

Current weight:
9st 9lbs

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - Scrambled Eggs & Toast with Coffee,
( @ work) - D.R's Chocolate Nurishment Drink,
( @ work) - 2x Tuna & Cucumber Sandwiches from Gregg's,
( @ home) - Mixed Pasta Shapes with Minced Meat, Chilli's & Vegetables,
( @ home) - 3 & 1/2 Pint's of Milk consumed in around 20min period,
( @ home) - 2x Tuna Mayo with Diced Cucumber Sandwiches with Coffee.

That was my intake for yesterday 25-03-2008.

timmins
03-26-2008, 04:40 AM
So then, today it's Wednesday, im adding things as theyre consumed.

Today's intakes will be fully updated by tomorrow morning as I don't have time for the Internet @ home, I have alot more things to get on with :)

Current weight:
9st 9lbs (138.6 lbs)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - Scrambled Eggs & Toast with Coffee,
( @ work) - 2x Tuna & Cucumber Sandwiches from Gregg's,
( @ home) - 2 & 1/2 Pint's of Milk,
( @ home) - Mince Beef Lasanga (yum)

That's me done for today - feeling bloated, don't wanna over step anything.

timmins
03-27-2008, 04:12 AM
So then, today it's Thursday,

Current weight:
10st 1lbs (141.4 lbs)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - Coffee + x2 Steak-Bake's,
( @ work) - D.R's Raspberry Nurishment Drink,
( @ work) - Custard Donought (with Caramel, yum),
( @ home) - D.R's Chocolate Nurishment Drink,
( @ home) - 2 Pint's of Milk,
( @ home) - D.R's Chocolate Nurishment Drink,
( @ pub) - 4 Pint's of Extra Cold Carling,
( @ pub) - KP's Salted Peanuts,
( @ home) - Tuna, Cucumber, Lettuce & Salad Creme Sandwich
( @ home) - 1 Glass of Red Wine.

Didn't consume as much food as I wanted to today, still feeling bloated - hope to overcome this soon :)

P.S - advice on my specfic weight gains please, I want to make sure that i'm not overdoing it - hence my increase by 3lbs or so in 2 days and me wanting to slow down and only add about an extra 12lbs to bring me to 150 then work on that as a base for 8 weeks, then do a little more and carry on - all in good time tho :) and answers are welcomed greatly.

Coke
03-27-2008, 06:39 AM
You really don't weigh that much so adding on the pounds quicker than not is actually good in your case.

Join up at the gym quick and get some solid workout efforts in along the way and you'll be fine...good luck!!

timmins
03-27-2008, 07:21 AM
You really don't weigh that much so adding on the pounds quicker than not is actually good in your case.

Join up at the gym quick and get some solid workout efforts in along the way and you'll be fine...good luck!!

Thanks for the advice :)

I will do my best at taking some pictures this evening, then you've actually got an idea on my base, also - since the 3 to 4lb gain it is noticeable too :), feel alot better for it.

timmins
03-28-2008, 04:03 AM
So then, today it's Friday,

Current weight:
9st 9lbs (139lbs) Grrrrr.... burnt it all off?!?! high motabulism, me thinks im going to try mammoth 2500 next week, gym starts on Sunday :)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Fish Butty (chip shop style)
( @ work) - 1 Pint of Whole Milk
( @ work) - 3x Omega 3-6-9 Basic Nutrition Capsules
(@ home) - Scrambled Egg & Toast with Coffee.

Just bought some Basic Nutrition Capsules, they contain Omega 3-6-9, going to see how this goes.

timmins
03-28-2008, 05:21 AM
Attached image taken last night.

Coke
03-28-2008, 06:31 AM
Watching yourself grow should be fun...lean and muscular right from the start.

timmins
03-28-2008, 06:32 AM
Watching yourself grow should be fun...lean and muscular right from the start.

Cheers - I hope so, for once my life's turned around and im doing something positive :)

timmins
03-29-2008, 03:36 AM
Saturday 29-03-2008

Ok then, so yesterday - I felt a little bloated still, hence not taking much in, but I think the gains are comming on ok - I weighed in @ 144lbs (10st 3lbs), this is the most I have ever weighed - other than when I was on anti-depressents, I think the results are pretty good, it's giving me more of an urge to carry on :) (hence I was never any good at sticking to things)

Current weight:
10st 3lbs (144lbs)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - Coffee,
(wake up) - Scrambled Egg & Toast,
(wake up) - D.R's Chocolate Nurishment Drink,
( @ work) - 3x Omega 3-6-9 Basic Nutrition Capsules,
( @ work) - Red Bull (im tired as of yesterday, busy night),
( @ work) - Tuna & Cucumber Sandwich from Gregg's
(@ home) - 2x Corned Beef Sandwiches (in Brown Bread)
(@ home) - Haddock & Chips with Mushy Peas
( @ pub) - 4 Pint's of Extra Cold Carling,
( @ pub) - 2 Double Vodka & Coke's.
(@ home) - Coffee & Toast - help the hangover, im a light drinker ;)

That's Saturday done.

timmins
03-31-2008, 02:45 AM
Sunday - 30-03-2008

Current weight:
10st 3lbs (144lbs)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - D.R's Strawberry Nurishment Drink,
(@ home) - 3x Omega 3-6-9 Basic Nutrition Capsules,
(@ home) - Coffee,
(@ home) - One off Fry up :) - yum,
( @ pub) - 5 Pint's of Extra Cold Carling,

That's it for Sunday, couldn't stomach anything else and im not forcing myself just to feel poly afterwards :).

timmins
03-31-2008, 03:57 AM
Monday 31-03-2008

Current weight:
10st 3lbs (144lbs)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - D.R's Chocolate Nurishment Drink,
(@ home) - 3x Omega 3-6-9 Basic Nutrition Capsules,
(@ home) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Sausage Roll (yummie),
( @ work) - Walkers Cheese & Onion Crisps...
( @ work) - Chilli & Rice (wasnt too bad, chili could of been better)
(@ home) - Corned Beef & Salad Sandwich,
( @ pub) - 3x Pints Carling Extra Cold (getting a taste for this now)
(@ home) - Roast Chicken, Jacket Potato, Vegetables & Spices...
(@ home) - 2x Roast Chicken Sandwiches (couldn't let the roast go to waist :)
(@ home) - 3x Double Martini's & Lemonade (lol)

Well then people - I have found a little trick within myself and its working!!, after a couple swift pint's ;) i find i can eat anything and i don't feel full, this is good as i find it hard consuming loads - BUT is it the drink? or is it my body getting used to the amount im consuming?

timmins
04-01-2008, 05:33 AM
Tuesday 01-04-2008

Current weight:
10st 3lbs (144lbs)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - 3x Omega 3-6-9 Basic Nutrition Capsules,
(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Jumbo Sausage in bread stick,
( @ work) - Coffee,
(@ home) - Chicken Masala with Rice & Chips *ooh and some popadoms.

Well - my body's getting used to consuming quite a bit now, when I first started trying to put on the weight last week - i was off to the loo upto 3 times a day, this wasnt including the amount of times I was going for a pee... lol. I have also gained weight - I was 9st 9ish at the start, i've so far been upto 10st 3, im now stuck at 10st 2 so this is a good thing, it's not been burnt off too quickly - should see some more gains in the next week or so.

Also - my body is feeling stronger, I havnt had proper meals for years (misses couldnt cook or couldnt be arsed but im single again and doing it my sen), the tops of my legs look impressive - this is just from walking and not driving, also the skin around my knees and ankles have a bit more meat on them now, before it looked tight and skinny :) - so far so good, im impressed.

Coke
04-01-2008, 06:14 AM
Looking forward to see you join up at the gym to get your sessions on, that's number one imo.

timmins
04-01-2008, 06:29 AM
Looking forward to see you join up at the gym to get your sessions on, that's number one imo.

I am going to this evening :) - went last night to purchase my membership but there was a hidden joining fee, didn't expect it and didn't have enough fund's to hand, will be going back this evening to finalise everything.

timmins
04-02-2008, 03:04 AM
Wedesday 02-04-2008

Current weight:
10st 3lbs (144lbs)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - 1x Cod Liver Oil Capsules,
(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Tuna Mayo & Salad Bagguette,
( @ work) - Custard Doghnut - yum,
( @ work) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Jumbo Sausage in bread stick,
( @ work) - D.R's Raspberry Nurishment Drink,.
(@ home) - 2x Southern Fried Chicken, Seasoned Wedges, Mixed Veg (2600cals),
( @ pub) - 2 Pint's Carling Extra Cold,
(@ home) - 2 Fish Cake Sandwiches with Tomato Sauce (1200 cals)

Did a short workout, need some creatine as my muscles are whimp nowadays - anyways, I managed to do the following

weight / reps / sets

10.5KG/10/5 - dumbell curls
10.5KG/20/8 - dumbell lifts
10.5KG/20/5 - dumbell rises

There where more with the bumbells but im not sure what the exercise's are called, can someone link me to an informative site with this sort of info? I did search but there isnt much explaining on some sights I found.

My arms where killing me, most of the big machines where in use too so I went on the Treadmill for 20mins - @ 4mph - wasnt too bad, this I can cope with, just need to keep working and strengthening my muscles for bigger weights in the future.

timmins
04-03-2008, 04:03 AM
Thursday 03-04-2008

Woke up this morning and jeees was I in pain, it wasnt from the gym last night, that sort of ache I can cope with - it happened when I was sleeping last night - my son stayed over last night, shared the bed - and I slept in a funny style - laid with my head and neck resting on my left arm - when I woke this morning it was dead and after a few mins it was ok - but there is real strain like I have seriously pulled a muscle or something, I was fine before I nodded off, but in agony this morning when I woke - hope its nothing serious, for now ill persavere with it.

Current weight:
10st 3lbs (144lbs)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - DR's Raspberry Nurishment Drink,
( @ work) - Gregg's Tuna Mayo & Cucumber Sandwich,
( @ work) - Gregg's Egg Mayonaise Sandwich,
(@ home) - Steak Pie with Mashed Potato's & Gravy (yummie)
(@ home) - DR's Chocolate Nurishment Drink,

Ok so I have this tickly cough that's been bugging me for a week now, it wasnt serious - but today I decided that I would go get some cough medicine, BIG MISTAKE - I feel 10x worse now, im coughing even more - its starting to strain on my chest and stomach muscles - also I have a really runny nose now - STUPID COUGH MEDICINE, i wish I had just coped with it for another week then gone to the doctors... i'd probs never of got this cold thats comming on.

timmins
04-04-2008, 05:13 AM
Friday 04-04-2008

Current weight:
10st 4lbs (145lbs)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - 1x Vitamin B Complex Capsules (i need some B6 in me)
(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - 2x Toasted Current Tea Cakes,
( @ work) - Battered Scollop Sandwich,
(@ home) - Fish & Chips (chip shop styleee made at home - 2500 cals)
(@ home) - Fish Cake Sandwich (2000 cals - yes in a sarnie)

Ok - so far so good, my arm feels much better, must of been a strain - have started taking the Vitamin B complex capsules - i need them for my immune system, not going into too much detail but all the messing about in my past has mucked up my immune system to an extent - so Vitamin B6 is needed for a months course - then I shouldnt be at high risk of cold's etc etc, right now I have this stinking cough and cold - hopefully it will be cleared up over the next few days.

timmins
04-05-2008, 08:17 AM
Saturday 05-04-2008

Current weight:
10st 4lbs (145lbs)

Daily intakes:

(wake up) - 1x Vitamin B Complex Capsules (i need some B6 in me)
(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - DR's Chocolate Nurishment Drink,
( @ work) - DR's Raspberry Nurishment Drink,
(@ home) - 1 Pint Whole Milk,
(@ home) - Haddock & Chips with Beans (3000cals, so the box says)

timmins
04-07-2008, 03:40 AM
Sunday 06-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
(wake up) - Scrambled Egg & Toast
(@ home) - Full Sunday Roast (Turkey, Fresh Potato's, Roast Potato's, Cabbage, Runner Beans, Yorkshire Pudding and gravy) - no the yorkshire pudding isnt a pudding as such lol, its a like er. do a google search lol)
( @ pub) - Sank about 5 or 6 pints - cant remember... and I was on some weird country wine lol - was with all my old mates from school, aint seen em for bout 4 or 5 yrs so we had a ball...
(@ home) - half a pizza, each 6th is 2000cals so the box says, so i did 6000cals, cant be right.
(@ home) - Pint of water, needed to quench my thirst, wine dry's ur mouth
(@ home) - Pint of Whole Milk before bed - had a good day today.

Back in swing with my arm too and the cold is nearly gone, last night I did the following in my spare room just usin the dumb bells, dips, press ups.

Right I dont have the same sort of weights as the gym at home, just a few for the dumbells.

10KG (all i have for the bells at home)

weight / reps / sets

10KG/10/5 - dumbell curls
10KG/20/10 - dumbell lifts
10KG/20/10 - dumbell rises

Dip's (table top to table top - really feel the burn)
60 in total, 30x2 = 2min break between each set.

Press/Push Up's
40 in total, 10x4 = 2min break between each set.

I need some info on these exercises because last night, I was experienting with the dumb bells, wanted to see how many different workouts i could do and see what muscles it was making an impact on and I did do loads but havnt a clue what the names are, i found a couple that I thought felt really effective - I mean, lift the bumbells either two or just one in both hands infront of your body - so its level with your face and hold for a second, this really burns the tops of your shoulders and the sides of your neck as well as feeling it in your latz too - please if someone could give me a link with all these moves on with names.

Coke
04-07-2008, 06:21 AM
Hope you'll be feeling back to normal soon and ready for the weights.

frank
04-07-2008, 07:45 AM
you will notice weight gains when you start lifting. also, what is your cholesterol? just curious.

timmins
04-07-2008, 09:07 AM
you will notice weight gains when you start lifting. also, what is your cholesterol? just curious.

Thanks for that bit of info.

I was speaking to someone last night, they said that Muscle weighs more than Fat - is this true?

Also - Cholesterol, I havn't a clue what this is mate or what it means, im quite new to this (done training before etc) but never been right into it like I am now so I'm still learning.

If you could explain what Cholesterol is etc and if something in your body that has to be checked - how do I go about it.

All help is appreciated greatly.

frank
04-07-2008, 04:47 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholesterol

basically, get a blood test at your doctor. its pretty much fats that clog up your arteries.

Cholesterol is minimally soluble in water; it cannot dissolve and travel in the water-based bloodstream. Instead, it is transported in the bloodstream by lipoproteins - protein "molecular-suitcases" that are water-soluble and carry cholesterol and triglycerides internally. The apolipoproteins forming the surface of the given lipoprotein particle determine from what cells cholesterol will be removed and to where it will be supplied.

Cholesterol is transported towards peripheral tissues by the lipoproteins chylomicrons, very low density lipoproteins (VLDL) and low-density lipoproteins (LDL). Large numbers of small dense LDL (sdLDL) particles are strongly associated with the presence of atheromatous disease within the arteries. For this reason, LDL is referred to as "bad cholesterol".

On the other hand, high-density lipoprotein (HDL) particles transport cholesterol back to the liver for excretion. Having large numbers of large HDL particles correlates with better health outcomes, and hence it is commonly called "good cholesterol". In contrast, having small amounts of large HDL particles is independently associated with atheromatous disease progression within the arteries.

timmins
04-08-2008, 03:25 AM
basically, get a blood test at your doctor. its pretty much fats that clog up your arteries.

Cholesterol is minimally soluble in water; it cannot dissolve and travel in the water-based bloodstream. Instead, it is transported in the bloodstream by lipoproteins - protein "molecular-suitcases" that are water-soluble and carry cholesterol and triglycerides internally. The apolipoproteins forming the surface of the given lipoprotein particle determine from what cells cholesterol will be removed and to where it will be supplied.

Cholesterol is transported towards peripheral tissues by the lipoproteins chylomicrons, very low density lipoproteins (VLDL) and low-density lipoproteins (LDL). Large numbers of small dense LDL (sdLDL) particles are strongly associated with the presence of atheromatous disease within the arteries. For this reason, LDL is referred to as "bad cholesterol".

On the other hand, high-density lipoprotein (HDL) particles transport cholesterol back to the liver for excretion. Having large numbers of large HDL particles correlates with better health outcomes, and hence it is commonly called "good cholesterol". In contrast, having small amounts of large HDL particles is independently associated with atheromatous disease progression within the arteries.

Thanks for this info, as far as I am aware - there is no issues with me, I have had blood test's in the past for other reasons and never had any issues - always had a really good health on that side of things.

I will comment one thing, I do have Spina Bifida Occulta (the outcome from this means I have an extra tiny tiny bone in the bottom of my back, and there is a tuft of hair around the area to protect the area) this does not affect me in any way, it could easily be the opposite way - where a portion of the back bone at the bottom is not there and this would mean I couldnt do any lifting and would have walking problems - lucky i have an extra bone and not a portion missing - wich is usually the case on the Occulta version - also i've never had issues with it and the GP's and Surgeons say that I shouldnt have any problems.

Finally - i will go get a re-check as I havnt been to the docs for a while now.

Thanks for your informative post :)

timmins
04-08-2008, 03:33 AM
Monday 07-04-2008

(wake up) - 1x COD Liver Oil Capsule,
(wake up) - Coffee,
(wake up) - Bacon, Sausage & Egg Sandwich,
( @ work) - Jumbo Sausage Roll,
( @ work) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Toasted Tea Cake,
(@ home) - Steak Pie & Fresh Potato's (1/3 2000cals, i had 1/2 so 3000cals + potato's)
(@ home) - 1 Pint Whole Milk.

###################

weight / reps / sets

10KG/10/10 - dumbell curls
10KG/20/15 - dumbell lifts
10KG/20/20 - dumbell rises

Gym Tuesday night (did the above at home, had my son with me - he's only 3)

timmins
04-10-2008, 03:24 AM
Tuiesday 08-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Tuna Mayo & Cucumber Sandwich,
( @ work) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Toasted Tea Cake,
(@ home) - Haddock & Chips with Baked Beans,
(@ home) - DR's Chocolate Nurishment Drink,
(@ home) - Coffee,

Have been very busy this week - updating for Tues/Wed/

weight / reps / sets

10KG/20/20 - dumbell rises

Couldn't do the gym, was at hospital with sister's Boyfriend...

timmins
04-10-2008, 03:27 AM
Wednesday 09-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - 4x Hot & Spicey Chicken Drumsticks (yum),
( @ work) - Coffee,
(@ home) - 2x Large Chicken Breast with Salad,
(@ home) - 1x Ham Salad Sandwich,
(@ home) - Coffee,

weight / reps / sets

10KG/10/8 - dumbell curls
10KG/20/8 - dumbell lifts
10KG/20/8 - dumbell rises

Was very tired today

Thats Wednesday

timmins
04-10-2008, 03:31 AM
Thursday 10-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Toasted Currant Tea Cake,
( @ work) - Tuna Mayo & Salad Sandwich,
(@ home) - Pork Chops with mixed Veg & Yorkshire Pudding,
(@ home) - Ham Salad Sandwich,

Woooo hooo - gained another 2lbs!!

10KG/10/3 - dumbell side rises
10KG/10/5 - dumbell front rises

Coke
04-10-2008, 06:01 AM
Nice job with the workout efforts bro.

timmins
04-10-2008, 06:20 AM
Nice job with the workout efforts bro.

Thanks bro - i'm feeling changes in the top half of my body already :) - when I was 16 I was cut up and looking very good, the shape is comming back in my arms and back :) - i do another couple of workouts with the dumbells but not sure what the exercise's are called - i do something similar to rows and side rises and also front rises and over head rises - not sure if theyre called that tho - any help on exercise names would be appreciated.

timmins
04-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Friday 11-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
(@ home) - Ham Salad Sandwich.
(@ home) - Chicken Fried Rice & Chips with Prawn Crackers,
(@ home) - 1 Pint of Whole Milk,

10KG/10/17 - dumbell curls
10KG/20/15 - dumbell rises
10KG/10/5 - dumbell side rises
10KG/10/5 - dumbell front rises

Good workout lastnight, really fealing it burn - Arm's are looking much better too :) - Really pushed the boat out with the curls :)

timmins
04-12-2008, 02:39 AM
Saturday 12-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
(@ home) - Chicken Mushroom Pasta & Sauce

10KG/10/20 - dumbell curls
10KG/5/5 - dumbell side rises
10KG/5/5 - dumbell front rises

went to a party

timmins
04-14-2008, 03:30 AM
Sunday 13-04-08

(wake up) - DR's Chocolate Nurishment Drink,
(wake up) - Coffee,
(@ home) - Mixed Salad Sandwich,

Did some trainging in the bedroom - had little lad wiv me during day :)

10KG/10/20 - dumbell curls
10KG/5/5 - dumbell side rises
10KG/5/5 - dumbell front rises

(@ pub) - Cajun Chicken Bagguette with Chips & Mixed Salad
(@ home) - Tuna Mayo Sandwiches

Did some more training in bedroom - litte lad just gone home :)

10KG/10/18 - dumbell curls

All in all ive had a good weekend - was a busy one but very interesting.

Ohh and i've gained another 1lb - need to start something like Jogging or Swimming for a bit of hiit.

timmins
04-14-2008, 06:46 AM
Monday 14-04-08

(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Tuna Mayo Salad Sandwich,
( @ work) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Bottle of Oasis Summer Fruits,
(@ home) - KFC - Whicked Zinger Box Meal :) yum yum

Couldn't stomach much - instead I ate about 5 yogurts lool.

More traning again tonight - had to suspend the gym due to some family problems but im still carrying on the workouts from home - should be back in a gym in the next two weeks - will also post some pics of my top half, im noticing changes already with the curls etc.

Training:

10KG (roughly 22lbs) /10/20 - dumbell curls
18KG+6lbs (roughly 45lbs) /12/10 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
18KG+6lbs (roughly 45lbs) /12/10 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

Dip's (two coffee tables, dip between them)
My first set of dip's, I pushed out 30, the second set I managed 20 - this was after I did the new exercises above, I will try re-arrange the routine so I can fit more dip's in - this used to be one of my specialities :)

The curls with both arms at once and the extra weight really got the muscles burning - also the rows got my back, shoulders and chest muscles burning - I think im going to add these into my routines for my top half - they require some decent aggression and stamina.

Will take some pics tonight after my workout - it's been around 2-3 weeks now and im seeing good improvements - wait for the pictures to see yourselfs :)

timmins
04-15-2008, 07:21 AM
Tuesday 15-04-08

(wake up) - Coffee,
(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Tuna Mayo & Cheese Melt Bagguette,
( @ work) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Bottle of Oasis Summer Fruits,
(@ home) - Coffee,
( @ pub) - 1 Pint Carling Extra Cold,
( @ pub) - 1 Vodka & Coke,
(@ home) - Pack of Chicken Goujons - with brown & red sauce
(@ home) - Toasted Muffin Tea Cakes - yum!

More trainging again tonight, i will incorporate the two new exercises above and see how i get on, pictures comming first thing tomorrow, good improvements :)

18KG+6lbs (roughly 45lbs) /12/10 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
18KG+6lbs (roughly 45lbs) /12/10 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

Really starting to feel it burn now - started on the mega weight & muscle gain protein shakes :)

timmins
04-16-2008, 05:15 AM
Wednesday 16-04-08

(wake up) - Mega Weight & Muscle Gain Protein Shake (500ml Milk, 5 scoops)
(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - DR's Strawberry Nurishment Drink,
(@ home) - Mega Weight & Muscle Gain Protein Shake (500ml Milk, 5 scoops)

10KG (roughly 22lbs) /20/10 - above head pushes
10KG (roughly 22lbs) /20/10 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
10KG (roughly 22lbs) /20/10 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

All the muscles around my shoulders are really burning, im also getting some nice shape into my shoulders & neck (area between them)

( @ pub) - 3 Pint's Carling Extra Cold (lol)
(@ home) - Mega Weight & Muscle Gain Protein Shake (500ml Milk, 5 scoops)

18KG+6lbs (roughly 45lbs) /12/3 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
18KG+6lbs (roughly 45lbs) /12/3 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

That's it for tonight - damn, forget to take pictures yesterday - will get them done asap.

timmins
04-17-2008, 05:39 AM
Thursday 17-04-08

(wake up) - Coffee,
(@ home) - Chicken Bites (loads of em)

10KG (roughly 22lbs) /10/10 - dumbell curls

26KG (roughly 58lbs) /6/5 - above head pushes
26KG (roughly 58lbs) /6/5 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
26KG (roughly 58lbs) /6/5 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

Was speaking to the sister's boyfriend last night, he give me some tips - said best thing to do with the weights im using is - do the heaviest possible to start with as this will help tear & rip the muscles - this will then allow them to grow bigger quicker - he said once youve maxxed out on the super heavy weights, keep removing weight and doing more - as this will help the muscles burn whilst repairing the tears & rips - this also meaning that they will get strong and bigger quicker and look more ripped up.

Can anyone confirm this? im happy doing the light weights for ages till im maxxed out then after a rest - or a few hours doing jobs - ill come back and do the super heavy ones but only short amounts till im maxxed out.

If he's right in saying what he's saying - then ill move my routines around and do the heavier latter first.

Coke
04-17-2008, 06:00 AM
Doing very well man, keep it up.

timmins
04-17-2008, 06:02 AM
Doing very well man, keep it up.

Thanks for the support bro - it aint as easy as it looks lol - especially with only using supplements and not the hardcore gear that everyone bangs on about.

timmins
04-21-2008, 03:27 AM
Friday 18-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
(@ home) - COD & Chips with Mushy Peas (yum)
( @ pub) - 3x Carlin Extra Cold.

Started on the heavier latter first.

Once I was torn and worn out, I progressed onto these.

timmins
04-21-2008, 03:29 AM
Saturday 19-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Kebab Pizza,
( @ pub) - 2x Carlign Extra Cold, 7x J.D & Coke, 2x Vodka RedBull - lol was a laugh.

Started on the heavier latter first.

Once I was torn and worn out, I progressed onto these.

timmins
04-21-2008, 03:31 AM
Sunday 20-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
(@ home) - Corned Beef & Tomato Sandwich,
(@ home) - Tuna Mayo & Cucumber Sandwich,
(@ home) - Loads of Ice Cream (yum),
(@ home) - 2x Toasted Crumpets,
(@ home) - Coffee & Toast.

timmins
04-21-2008, 03:51 AM
Ok then guy's

Pic's will be added today, forum wont allow me to post links as my post count is under 10 - and to attach images, they need to be 100KB or under, so im having them shrunk, will be back shortly wiv the images.

timmins
04-22-2008, 03:46 AM
the other 3 pics i have

Coke
04-22-2008, 06:04 AM
Good deal on the pics Danny...keep on it and let us see some update shots down the line.

timmins
04-23-2008, 07:18 AM
Monday 21-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
(@ work) - Tuna Mayo & Cucumber Sandwich,
(@ work) - Ham Salad Sandwich,
(@ home) - Chicken Pieces & Chips - yum,

timmins
04-23-2008, 07:21 AM
Tuesday 22-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - Tuna Mayo & Cucumber Sandwich,
( @ work) - Tuna & Cheese Melt Bagguette,
(@ home) - Southern Fried Chicked Breasts & Chips.

timmins
04-23-2008, 07:23 AM
Wednesday 23-04-2008

(wake up) - Coffee,
( @ work) - x2 Stake Bake Pasties,
( @ work) - Tuna Mayonaise & Cucumber Sandwich.
( @ work) - DR's Chocolate Nurishment Drink.
(@ home) - Southern Fried Chicken Breasts with Salad & Rice.

Trying out the weights full blown tonight, heaviest first - then down the lightest in reps n sets - see how it goes.

26KG (roughly 58lbs) /20/2 - above head pushes
26KG (roughly 58lbs) /20/2 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
26KG (roughly 58lbs) /20/2 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

20KG (roughly 48lbs) /20/2 - above head pushes
20KG (roughly 48lbs) /20/2 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
20KG (roughly 48lbs) /20/2 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

18KG (roughly 40lbs) /20/2 - above head pushes
18KG (roughly 40lbs) /20/2 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
18KG (roughly 40lbs) /20/2 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

15KG (roughly 34lbs) /20/2 - above head pushes
15KG (roughly 34lbs) /20/2 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
15KG (roughly 34lbs) /20/2 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

12KG (roughly 26.5lbs) /10/2 - dumbell curls
12KG (roughly 26.5lbs) /20/2 - above head pushes
12KG (roughly 26.5lbs) /20/2 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
12KG (roughly 26.5lbs) /20/2 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

10KG (roughly 22lbs) /10/2 - dumbell curls
10KG (roughly 22lbs) /20/2 - above head pushes
10KG (roughly 22lbs) /20/2 - dumbell curls (both arms at same time)
10KG (roughly 22lbs) /20/2 - dumbell rows (both arms at same time)

timmins
05-02-2008, 03:54 AM
Hi guy's

There's been some changes to my daily lifestyle over the past week... this is why I havnt been keeping to the journal in the past week.

After this week has gone by - I will keeping back to the journal, also - in the past week I have gained another 2lbs :) - so I have hit my goal of 150lbs now, it wasnt easy either - im now in a gym and getting into some solid routines for different aspects of my body on different days.

Ill be back to blogging next week :) - keep your eyes pealed for next Tuesday (not here next Monday, its May bank holiday on Monday).

A little hint ;) - my new aim is now 170lbs - but over a longer term as I dont want a high body fat % - would rather it be muscle - thats why we're all here :)