PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Maximus is ridiculous!

Notorious
03-26-2008, 05:28 PM
I just got order yesterday and it tastes like heaven! Kinda like chocolate pudding, and it even has a similar texture. If I could afford to eat it all day I would!

Just wanted to get that out:thumbup:

method115
03-26-2008, 06:19 PM
I just got order yesterday and it tastes like heaven! Kinda like chocolate pudding, and it even has a similar texture. If I could afford to eat it all day I would!

Your lucky I ordered maximus except it was vanilla and I hate vanilla. I forgot to choose my flavor.

Cirino83
03-26-2008, 07:33 PM
Your lucky I ordered maximus except it was vanilla and I hate vanilla. I forgot to choose my flavor.

lol :hello:

and I agree chocolate maximus is delicious. Too bad it doesn't work in well with UD2 :(

Joe Black
03-27-2008, 04:04 AM
Thanks for posting your feedback and thanks for the order!

thewicked
03-29-2008, 07:22 PM

that's EXACTLY what it reminded me of when i tried it...

and is exactly why i add it to chocolate pudding mix for a somewhat healthy minded snack..somewhat. :evillaugh: :thumbup:

If I find I haven't been eating right on a particular day and need to bump my calorie intake some I'll take some maximus to put me back on track..and the best part is I don't have to struggle to want to take it.. I can't get enough of that ****!