PDA

View Full Version : Weightlifting stores Ottawa or Montreal.

jamiepilot77
03-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Hello all, would like to know if there are any stores either in Ottawa or Montreal area that have some decent weightlifting equipment. Not a fitness depot, where they have mostly cardio and a few free weights but a decent store that has a lot of good equipment. On a side note has anybody up here in Canada ordered bulky equipment from the States. Just wondering how much the shipping would be for a glute ham raise or sum such bulky equipment. Great forum by the way.

Sleepy Guy
03-30-2008, 02:59 PM
What kind of lifting stuff are you talking machines? Bars? Plates? Bumper plates? ....

jamiepilot77
03-30-2008, 05:44 PM
Bars (safety squat bar), glute ham raise, plates. stuff that I would rather pick up than have shipped.

Sleepy Guy
03-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Not sure man. Sorry I can not help. Most of the stuff I am aware of is powerlifting/oly style equip.

There is a few. I went to the one off marivale where red lobster, staples... are. They have some stock. Can always ask a local gym.

Sidior
03-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Not sure man. Sorry I can not help. Most of the stuff I am aware of is powerlifting/oly style equip.

There is a few. I went to the one off marivale where red lobster, staples... are. They have some stock. Can always ask a local gym.

Fit Shoppe? Or whatever the hell it's called.