PDA

View Full Version : New Deal From Apt!

thewicked
04-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Simple offer this month for 1 F*R*E*E 12" set of Wrist Wraps
AND 15% off your entire order (no minimum order amount)
use the Promo Code of SENDFREE in the Discount area &
state what design you want in the "Comments" section.
www.ProWristStraps.com

for those of you wanting to give alan's products a shot or have had your heart set on a new set of those convict pro knee wraps... nows just a good of time as any! With 15% off depending on what you get it's almost as good as free shipping!

The best products and the best customer service in the industry when it comes to lifting gear... I had to share!

Chris Rodgers
04-03-2008, 03:27 PM
The convict wrist wraps are sick!! I wore them in the shirt bench videos I just posted and they made 365-405 feel better on my wrists than the 325 felt with a lesser wrap! They are sick.

I also wore the APT Strangulator knee wraps in my squat video. They are also awesome wraps. :thumbup:

thewicked
04-03-2008, 03:41 PM
The convict wrist wraps are sick!! I wore them in the shirt bench videos I just posted and they made 365-405 feel better on my wrists than the 325 felt with a lesser wrap! They are sick.

I also wore the APT Strangulator knee wraps in my squat video. They are also awesome wraps. :thumbup:

WORD! I loved those videos man! the strangulators are abit too soft material for me but have the same amount of rubber the convicts do. I want my wrist wraps to bite in and that's exactly what they give me. I put them on and everything just seems that much easier. HAHA

I add about 85lbs to my squat when I wrap my knees with teh convict pros because it's finally COMFORTABLE enough to squat.

APT is also coming out with a new design on knee sleeves for you strongman guys and gals! SIGNIFICANTLY more support and abit more rebound! This **** just keeps getting better and better!