PDA

View Full Version : "help thread" Need tracking number etc

PelleK
04-05-2008, 06:17 AM
Hi ALN, I just made an order for alot of stuff with at large, cost 340 bucks with shipping to Norway. Thing is I'm out of supplements, and it took me 2 months to come up with the money, and I'm really depending on your stuff to arrive soon. Your homepage says it takes 6-10 days, and I've waited for 18. None of the post/parcel companies or the toll guys have heard anything about my package either. Starting to get a little nervous here. Can u give me some kinda confirmation I'll actually get the items I ordered, and a tracking number, so I can try and trace it please?

/PelleK

chris mason
04-05-2008, 06:31 AM
Pelle, go to our site and click on the "contact us" link and include your full name and order #. We will then locate a copy of the customs form for your order and use it on the USPS website to perform a rudimentary form of tracking. You will receive an answer to your email within 8 hours.

Shipping time for international orders can really vary especially when local customs is accounted for.

Chris Mason

PelleK
04-05-2008, 06:42 AM
Allright, thanks alot for such a quick answer.

chris mason
04-05-2008, 08:31 AM
You're welcome!

PelleK
04-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Just wanted to let everybody know that the package was picked up from ALN by USPS and sent to my city in 2 days, and I would've had it long ago if it wasnt for my crappy national mail service. Thanks to Chris Mason helping me thru the last days I've now located the package and the norwegian post delivery promised me it before friday.

ALN Customer Support is the best I've ever experienced. Thanks.