PDA

View Full Version : '08 WPA World Championships who's Competing!?!

BPM Osgood
04-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Just looking into seeing who will be lifting at the WPA World Powerlifting Championships held in Fair Haven VT on May 10-11th!?!

I will be there from thursday to sunday! Competing in the WPA World Bench Championship, Mens Open 165lbs Class. along with the Pro Bench Class.

Ben Moore
04-05-2008, 01:53 PM
I was at the one in KC last november. Good luck!

lackie
04-05-2008, 06:21 PM
308 open and pro

vdizenzo
04-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Are there going to be cash prizes. I remember Scott mentioning something about that.

BPM Osgood
04-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Are there going to be cash prizes. I remember Scott mentioning something about that.

Hey Big V, These are 2 Posts Scott Made about the Pro-Div

I am doing a pro-div for all the events. A competitor needs to be registered in the regular meet first be it full power, BP etc.

Yes. I will be dividing up the pot (money taken in) for the pro-class and splitting it 3 ways (lightweight winner, middleweight winner, and heavyweight winner). Some of the heavyweights won't be signing up for the pro-class until the day they compete which will be Sunday. Sunday is the day I will know exactly how much is in the pot to hand out to the winners of each category.

So You have to Pay to Lift in the WPA World Championships and then Pay to lift in the Pro-Div as well. I'm hoping for a good turn out in the Pro Classes!

Big V, Will you be lifting there Brother? If so we gots to grab some grub after we lift!

BPM Osgood
04-05-2008, 10:29 PM
308 open and pro

Hey Bro, Checked out your Web Site, I see that you're from NH, maybe sometime Team Northeast and Team Osgood could get together and hit a few Bench Meets!

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
04-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Just looking into seeing who will be lifting at the WPA World Powerlifting Championships held in Fair Haven VT on May 10-11th!?!

I will be there from thursday to sunday! Competing in the WPA World Bench Championship, Mens Open 165lbs Class. along with the Pro Bench Class.

Good luck:thumbup:

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
http://www.criticalbench.com/JT-Hall-Big-Willie.htm
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?