PDA

View Full Version : I hit my goals

Stumprrp
04-06-2008, 11:01 AM
As powerlifters, we set goals and make sacrifices to make those goals, some fail, some come close, some hit them and some exceed. I personally hit my goals this past year.

I told myself i would bulk up to 240 lbs, naturally, no supplements, no protein, and win the USPF RI/MA championships again, break all the records, and be the strongest teenager in rhode island history.

I weight 240 lbs, my results are in my signature, i hit a 50 inch chest, 56 inch shoulders, 40 waist, 17 inch arms, and 28.5 inch legs, natural, at 18 years old.

The sacrifices however, was putting the gym first before everything, eating eveything in sight, getting bad stretch marks, not being able to walk up stairs without being out of breath, feeling like crap.

Did you all hit the goals you set out for? put your mind to it and do it.

My next goal, is to take off the body fat i put on, get back down to a 36 waist at 210ish pounds, maintain my strength, and come back in gangster double ply gear

BFGUITAR
04-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Hahah stump at least your arms grew :P

You ate no protein? lol

Congrads on the weight gain!

Stumprrp
04-06-2008, 11:14 AM
no protein shakes lol, everything grew actually, except my john. that got smaller HAHA

Lones Green
04-06-2008, 11:18 AM
no protein shakes lol, everything grew actually, except my john. that got smaller HAHA

haha it seems to happen to all of us. nice job with the weight gain and reaching your goals man. i can relate to you on the stairs and stretch marks. know when you climb some stairs and get out of breath, theres a guy in knoxville climbing stairs, breathing hard, and hes TRYING TO CUT WEIGHT. haha.

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
04-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Congratulations on reaching your goals!

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
http://www.criticalbench.com/JT-Hall-Big-Willie.htm
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

Kiaran
04-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Nice job, dude. That's actually pretty damn motivating right there. I'd say only a handful of people really truly ever hit all their goals. Way to kick some ass.

Stumprrp
04-06-2008, 01:46 PM
thanks guys i posted it for motavation

ryuage
04-06-2008, 01:52 PM
new goals = lookin sexay

oh and hitting up that cardio.

Xellarz
04-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Great work, man.

Bob
04-08-2008, 11:33 PM
stumpster.. you funny dude...
too bad you look like me now... hahaha..
how many of those RI Red hots did you eat during this bulk?? You know that counts as a protein shake when you mix them with milk, right?

On what days do you squat?? I gotta make down there again and see your hugeness...

Stumprrp
04-09-2008, 04:57 AM
hey bob, hmm, we dont get them much, because they are so Holy, last time i got them i pounded 6 and a large Diet coke, haha.

i squat monday nights, come on down!

Big LaP
04-09-2008, 07:14 AM
Hey Bro, I was there at that tourny on the 16th. I must say you did a great job for your age. I kept saying "he's how old?" keep it up!