PDA

View Full Version : Spring Sale - 10% off of all orders!

Joe Black
04-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Spring is here and temperatures are rising!

This is the time of year when we all begin thinking about getting in shape for the summer.

Well, we are here to help!

We are running a 10% off sale on all orders starting this evening (Monday the 7th of April) and running through Saturday the 12th of April. That is 10% off the gross total (to include shipping charges) on ALL orders.

Need to lose some body fat to look good at the beach?

Give our Fat Loss Stack a try and save BIG!!! You get the everyday stack savings of $20.35, free access to our exclusive Fat Loss Guide, PLUS an additional 10% off for a total savings of OVER $33!!!

Feeling skinny? Donít want to get sand kicked in your face at the beach?

Give our Maximum Mass Stack a try and save nearly $27!!! With free access to our Max Mass Guide and the best mass supporting supplements on the market you will be HUGE just in time for summer!

How to receive your 10% discount

Simply place your order as normal and when you get to the payment information page, you will see a box labeled "Discount Coupon".

Then enter the following coupon code to receive your 10% discount: spring

SMK41
04-11-2008, 09:15 AM
This is great! I was planning on starting a cut soon and trying Results, but I decided to pick up some extra stuff b/c of the sale. I just bought a cherry Results and an orange Results so I can try both flavors and be set for 2 months. I also picked up some Nitor to try during the cut and bought some more Nitrean since I'm gonna need more eventually anyway.

chris mason
04-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Thank you!

Joe Black
04-12-2008, 03:26 AM
We've extended the sale 24 hours so everyone still has till Sunday to snatch a bargain!!

Rock Steady
04-14-2008, 08:52 AM
Thanks guys. Squeezed in an order just in time last night. Maximus and Nitrean and ETS, oh my! (When read, that comes off a bit more like Dick Enberg than The Wizard of Oz.)

chris mason
04-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks guys. Squeezed in an order just in time last night. Maximus and Nitrean and ETS, oh my! (When read, that comes off a bit more like Dick Enberg than The Wizard of Oz.)

Thank you!