PDA

View Full Version : My article just published...

Big_Byrd52
04-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Just wanted to share this with you guys. I hope u like it. i will try to finish my next one in the next week or so.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=403

Also here is a little thread i keep updated. really the only post i get to over on that forum.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13145

bigbadwolfe
04-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Hey Sam,

was just wondering could you let me know what kind of a diet you follow? I mean what exactly do you really do to look so damn good and push such huge weight? Just curious if you might be willing to help out a fat guy who has tried everything?

Hahahahaha!!!! Just messing!!!! Great read, I can totally relate to where you are coming from.

Guys in all seriousness to step up and take it to the next level you gotta have all the keys in order and as Sam just said Nutrition is one of the Biggest!!!!

Invain
04-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I hope Rhodes reads this article, lol.

Keith
04-07-2008, 03:36 PM
That's awesome! Great to see an article from you over there.

MJay
04-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Great read, look forward to more. Your threads got tons of good stuff too.

Travis Bell
04-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Sam that was an awesome article. I emailed that link to about 10 people. Its really encouraging to me to see that someone else takes that stuff as seriously as me and the others at Westside do.

The applications in that article go far beyond nutrition as well in my opinion but the nutrition aspect is one that for some odd reason is so far overlooked

chris mason
04-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Good stuff Sam! You need to write some articles like that for us.

Chris

HP666
04-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Hey Sam,

was just wondering could you let me know what kind of a diet you follow? I mean what exactly do you really do to look so damn good and push such huge weight? Just curious if you might be willing to help out a fat guy who has tried everything?

Hahahahaha!!!! Just messing!!!! Great read, I can totally relate to where you are coming from.

Guys in all seriousness to step up and take it to the next level you gotta have all the keys in order and as Sam just said Nutrition is one of the Biggest!!!!

DITTO from another fat guy!!!!!

joey54
04-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Very well written, cut and dry article Sam. On a much smaller scale than you, diet and nutrition are things I have struggled to explain to friends, family, and fellow gym goers for some time now. Its similar to the questions we see on this site by newer guys all the time, most people think there are secret techniques, secret foods. One of the things which attracts me to weightlifting is that it is truly one of the few endeavors in life where one gets out of it exactly what they put into it. You convey that message great in this article.

bill
04-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Nicely done