PDA

View Full Version : New Guy Here

Bogus
04-09-2008, 12:31 AM
hey im new here...but heres a few pics from about a month ago...i was on no supplements or anything...im gonna start soon...sorry these are from myspace lol

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/bogusbathtub/upperbacknuts.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/bogusbathtub/flexinabit.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/bogusbathtub/crap3.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/bogusbathtub/crap2.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/bogusbathtub/crap1.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/bogusbathtub/tricep.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/bogusbathtub/illeatyou.jpg

im not constipated^^^LOL

i weigh 145, im 19, im about 5'9

constructive criticism welcome!...lately ive been working really hard on my back and chest...im gonna start using supplements...hows creatine and my friend has told me about a product called muscletech nitrotech hardcore...builds muscle.

ill get some better pics if i can find my camera.

BigCorey75
04-09-2008, 12:39 AM
whats ur overall goal man?

we cant give great critisicm without a definet goal, cause if ur goal is to be super lean **** ur damn near there, but if its to be huge then u have a ways to go

since u mentioned supps ima assume u want to gain more weight just keep eating but dont let urself get fat do a clean bulk and keep urslef lean

stick to the big masic exercises and sleep and rest and watch urself grow

Bogus
04-09-2008, 12:42 AM
i wanna stay cut but id like to get bigger

also my left forearm has been hurtin alot lately...im thinking its my tendon or something..its right around that spot...im gonna cut out the curls and do more pull ups...see if it heals

BigCorey75
04-09-2008, 12:43 AM
well yeah follow my adivce, bulk cleanly, never do carbs and fat in the same meals, keep carbs during day and fats at night, lots of protein and do ur heavy basic lifts, youll get ur results

Bogus
04-09-2008, 12:46 AM
ya i just need to get some kind of supplement...ive been doing nothing...been eating right but not too much protein...

btw thanks i appreciate it

Cards
04-09-2008, 07:26 AM
to get bigger the only supplement you need is a proper diet, no offense.

Detard
04-09-2008, 08:01 AM
Wow your freakin lean. Eat a couple hamburgers or something man!

You dont need supplements to get big. You need food, lots of food.

Bogus
04-09-2008, 08:52 AM
ya you have no idea how much i eat lol...i have been eating right for awhile and not really gaining...so im gonna try supplements

mickyjune26
04-09-2008, 09:02 AM
If you're not gaining, you may need more healthy fats vs the carbs. Toy around with your diet and you'll get it. Way to be lean man!

Detard
04-09-2008, 10:01 AM
ya you have no idea how much i eat

I bet I do. Believe me man, I used to think that it was impossible for me to gain weight (back when I was around 155). Then I stopped being a pussy and started eating till I felt sick, eating when I wasn't even hungry, drinking bako shakes..etc. Now i'm sitting at 180, with no end in sight. It's alot easier to drink 1000+ cals than it is to eat it. You may want to check out the recipe section for some good tips.

markdk86
04-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Screw all of you and your fast metabolism.

mickyjune26
04-09-2008, 10:27 AM
I bet I do. Believe me man, I used to think that it was impossible for me to gain weight (back when I was around 155). Then I stopped being a pussy and started eating till I felt sick, eating when I wasn't even hungry, drinking bako shakes..etc. Now i'm sitting at 180, with no end in sight. It's alot easier to drink 1000+ cals than it is to eat it. You may want to check out the recipe section for some good tips.

Detard, I'm curious...when you were eating so much that you were sick how many cals was that? Do you have an estimate how many of those were fats? I found myself eating until I was sick when my carbs were too high and my fat cals were too low...

Bogus
04-09-2008, 11:05 AM
ya ill mess around with my diet and see what happens

ya but anyways ive really only been working out hard since around the end of last august...before that i would just go to the gym like when i felt like it

Rhesus
04-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Welcome to the boards, your lookin' super lean already, hopefully you'll start setting and meeting goals!

Ben Moore
04-09-2008, 12:25 PM
EAT...then EAT again...

Welcome man.

Gabrielle
04-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Looking real lean you have a lot of room to grow. What is your height and weight? Don't worry too much about supplements. Worry about your nutrition and making progress in the gym. If you can stay lean like that and gain muscle you will look sick.

HahnB
04-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Eat enough to gain, but not too much because you want to remain as lean as possible while you're gaining. Ignore all the people that will say, "don't worry about body fat you can always lose it later". This is probably the worst and most unproductive advice out there, usually given by people with high bf levels. Don't eat more than you need to, but you do have to eat more than you are now:)

jAy_Dub
04-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Eat enough to gain, but not too much because you want to remain as lean as possible while you're gaining. Ignore all the people that will say, "don't worry about body fat you can always lose it later". This is probably the worst and most unproductive advice out there, usually given by people with high bf levels. Don't eat more than you need to, but you do have to eat more than you are now:)

I agree 100%. Eat clean and maintain that leanness you're so lucky to have.

Its all about the diet and other than protein, supplements really wont do much for you.

cphafner
04-10-2008, 03:43 PM
How old are you? Look very young in the pictures. You obviously have some awesome genes. I agree with Hahn. I would bulk slow and lean. I think you will fill out very nicely.

Stumprrp
04-10-2008, 09:40 PM
real lean man, eat up dude, carbs carbs carbs carbs.

getb1g
04-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Wow bro really nice work. I've been slacking lately but I'm gonna start back up... im slowly losing the leanness i had.but im still quite lean.

for supplements.. just make sure your getting 1.5g protein per lb body weight, plently of water, healthy fats (poly/mono unsat), healthy carbs. Also for supplements I would recomend
-multi vitamin
-6g fish oil a day (buy it at bj's its really cheap)
and if you have the extra money to spend.
-ETS ( www.atlargenutrition.com )
-RESULTS ( www.atlargenutrition.com )

Bogus
04-11-2008, 12:21 AM
ya i turn 19 next friday...i weigh about 145 and i think im like 5'9

ya i guess my genes are good because before i worked out i was very skinny...have a very fast metabolism..

i think i look a little bigger in the newer pics...those other pics are from about a month ago and the new ones are from today

i put up some other pics at the top btw

Bogus
04-11-2008, 01:10 AM
i fail at posting

shazoo123
04-11-2008, 10:42 PM
theres nothing special about nitro-tech hardcore. Its just a protein supplement with marketing strategy. If you want to supplement your diet, first off, get some protein, something like atlarge nitrean or even maximus weightgainer. I think they would be very beneficial to your diet. You can also add some normal creatine monohydrate as well. Remember to drink lots of water, and keep eating, cuz thats what counts the most, your diet. You don't have to jump into supplements ever, because food is your #1 source for it all, but if so, check out some of the things i mentioned above. Read more on these forums and get more familiar with diet/nutrition and weightlifting.

and btw, i do see some weight gain from the pics above. good job. stay consistent. you have lots of potential, and your mad lean

Bogus
04-15-2008, 11:41 PM
ya i got some of that nitrotech stuff from my friend...and i just cannot stand the taste...i have to literally force myself to drink it and hold my nose....so im just gonna stick to eating alot and lots of water...ill get some creatine prolly though

btw i got a better pic of my upper back recently

come back kid
04-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Screw all of you and your fast metabolism.

Amen to that... WAAAA, I'm too lean! :cry:

Jorge Sanchez
04-16-2008, 06:03 PM
ya you have no idea how much i eat lol...i have been eating right for awhile and not really gaining...so im gonna try supplements

I know exactly how much you're eating: not enough... and probably a lot less than you think. Supplements are not the answer, getting more calories is.

I agree with Hahn. Take it nice and slow and pack on some LBM. I have a feeling you'll be able to do that with virtually no fat gain if you're good about your diet.

Bogus
04-16-2008, 11:31 PM
ya as of today i was 150...so im gaining a bit...i have been eating alot since about 2 weeks ago..