PDA

View Full Version : Results causing prickly sensation in my hands?

mickyjune26
04-09-2008, 02:12 PM
After taking 1 or even 2 scoops of Results, I feel a prickly sensation in my hands for about 5 minutes. It's like my hands fell asleep, but just slight prickly sensation.

Anyone else experience this and is this okay?

I never experienced this when I had taken 140g of pure dextrose over a 30 minute period, nor with creatine, so I have to wonder if it's something else besides the dextrose or creatine causing this.

Thoughts?

Notorious
04-09-2008, 03:26 PM
It's the beta-alanine. You're lucky you only get it in your hands (I get it everywhere). And yes, it's a pretty normal side effect. I'm pretty sure most people get it to some degree.

chris mason
04-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Yep, the BA in the product. Don't worry about it! I kind of like it. :)

thewicked
04-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Yep, the BA in the product. Don't worry about it! I kind of like it. :)

HAHA feels like that "tingle" tan product my girl got all over my steering wheel when she went to go tan! imagine my surprise!

I thought she did it again until I realized BA was in the RESULTS haha!

i would call that effect.. stimulating!

ArmandSV
04-26-2008, 01:27 PM
I have not had the tingle yet, but does the dextrose have calories we need to count if we are cutting on results?

cphafner
04-26-2008, 01:35 PM
I have not had the tingle yet, but does the dextrose have calories we need to count if we are cutting on results?

Yes there are 80g of carbs in there.

ACaslow
05-03-2008, 10:49 AM
if it doesn't tingle, use more. I have been using beta-alanine for some while now, and if it doesn't tingle "up the dose"

I get tingles in my hands, chest, neck and ears.

To minimize the tingle, Start drinking your beta-alanine at the start of your workout and by the end you should be about done. I use 4g per workout day and 2g on non workout days...

Lones Green
05-03-2008, 12:04 PM
if it doesn't tingle, use more. I have been using beta-alanine for some while now, and if it doesn't tingle "up the dose"

I get tingles in my hands, chest, neck and ears.

To minimize the tingle, Start drinking your beta-alanine at the start of your workout and by the end you should be about done. I use 4g per workout day and 2g on non workout days...

can anyone else vouch for this?