PDA

View Full Version : I have a few questions I need to be re-assured of

Total_Package
04-09-2008, 05:59 PM
As of late, my diet has been about 3k Calories a day, about 1.5grams of protien for every LBM and as much carbs as i can get from the foods I eat (rice, whole weat bread, milk shakes, oatmeal, ect) and I try to avoid carbs from sugars.

Anyway, I been noticing some nice gains. I used to weigh at about 162 around January and am now topped out at 181.

I workout every other day.
Now that I topped out at about 181, and havent been gaining weight, does this mean I should start adding even more calories and protien to my diet?

BFGUITAR
04-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Yes.

Paladyr
04-10-2008, 09:36 PM
You might want to diet off some of the fat you gained before bulking again.

Bako Lifter
04-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Yes.

thewicked
04-10-2008, 09:54 PM
As of late, my diet has been about 3k Calories a day, about 1.5grams of protien for every LBM and as much carbs as i can get from the foods I eat (rice, whole weat bread, milk shakes, oatmeal, ect) and I try to avoid carbs from sugars.

Anyway, I been noticing some nice gains. I used to weigh at about 162 around January and am now topped out at 181.

I workout every other day.
Now that I topped out at about 181, and havent been gaining weight, does this mean I should start adding even more calories and protien to my diet?

yep..

here's a good explaination..

your body uses x-amount of calories to grow. when you take it more than it uses as you know, you grow. The bigger you get hte more cals you require. If you stick with the same amount you'll eventually stop growing because you're body will now be used to using that amount to sustain itself. Time to add in more calories!