PDA

View Full Version : Norway, worst country in the world for buying supplements

PelleK
04-10-2008, 06:26 AM
So I've been waiting for what, 1 month? for my order at ALN cuz Norwegian post services suck ass, they promised they had sent it for me 3 times, and when I call the 4th time they say my order contains several illegal substances and that the shipment will be sent back to returner. SERIOUSLY. Who are they to decide what I eat? There are no other supplements I want, or trust, and I can never order from ALN cuz Norway is straight out gay. Naturally, since they didn't let me take in fatburners, multis, ets and nitran I now have to find something else to use, which SUCKS, cuz all norwegian brands suck ass, and NOTHING is effective, just hoaxes and crap.

Sorry Chris, and ALN, for having all this trouble helping me locate the package, and now having to take back the products and returning the money. The supplements from aln was my edge for cutting down the massive bulk I've been doing since june 07, and now I feel totally lost. Jesus Christ.

Cirino83
04-10-2008, 07:30 AM
Illegal substances?

Travis Bell
04-10-2008, 09:48 AM
haha what on earth is illegal?

man that must be frustrating bro, sorry to hear that

BFGUITAR
04-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Don't you guys know? ALN loads everything with oral roids/prohormones. Why do you think we have been getting such nice gains? :P

chris mason
04-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Pelle, when we get the products back I will contact you about a monetary arrangement.

I am sorry about the inconvenience.

Chris

ryuage
04-10-2008, 10:09 PM
i knew there were special ingredients mixed in...

chris mason
04-10-2008, 11:07 PM
i knew there were special ingredients mixed in...

:evillaugh:

PelleK
04-12-2008, 07:39 AM
Thanks Chris, I'm not giving up yet though. I told the Norwegian Departement of Medicine I'm a proffesional bodybuilder (This is bs of course xD) and that I need ALN products for my "job". She told me I could send in an explanation, and apply to be free for import from ALN in the future. So what I did was I told my doctor (which is a really nice guy) to take a look at the products at aln.com, and make him apply for me, as a doctor has much more to say than me in theese matters. He sent in an application yesterday, and now it's really a huge win/lose situation. If I win, I'm the only norwegian with working supplements, and if I lose it sucks big time. I'm really hoping for this to work though, I've put alot of effort into making this work. I even have the guy who has my package in the toll's home phone number.

edit: Norwegian supplements really suck. At least most of them. Loads of supplement companies have replaced proteine with other ingredients, and stuff. You really don't know who to trust here.

PelleK
04-12-2008, 07:45 AM
haha what on earth is illegal?

man that must be frustrating bro, sorry to hear that

Thanks. There was several things. For instance the synephrine in Thermocin.

chris mason
04-12-2008, 08:08 AM
Thanks Chris, I'm not giving up yet though. I told the Norwegian Departement of Medicine I'm a proffesional bodybuilder (This is bs of course xD) and that I need ALN products for my "job". She told me I could send in an explanation, and apply to be free for import from ALN in the future. So what I did was I told my doctor (which is a really nice guy) to take a look at the products at aln.com, and make him apply for me, as a doctor has much more to say than me in theese matters. He sent in an application yesterday, and now it's really a huge win/lose situation. If I win, I'm the only norwegian with working supplements, and if I lose it sucks big time. I'm really hoping for this to work though, I've put alot of effort into making this work. I even have the guy who has my package in the toll's home phone number.

edit: Norwegian supplements really suck. At least most of them. Loads of supplement companies have replaced proteine with other ingredients, and stuff. You really don't know who to trust here.

That's awesome! Let me know how it goes!

Chris

bjohnso
04-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Ask Rock what he uses.

Runty
05-01-2008, 12:25 AM
I love the dedication in here. Going through all that for some ALN products. Now that is customer loyalty at it's finest. Good luck with the supplements Pellek. I hope they arrive and you can continue your professional bodybuilding. :thumbup: