PDA

View Full Version : Please critique my diet plan for my first real cut

T-Duff
04-11-2008, 01:55 AM
So I've been lurking these forums for about a year now trying to soak up as much useful information as possible. I'm finally in a position to get serious about body building and have invested in the ALN fat loss stack and am excited to get to work. I think that I have put together a pretty decent plan but I am still a newbie and perhaps I overlooked something. Below is a download link to a word document of my potential cutting plan, based mostly on carb cycling. Some personal information: I'm 22 years old and 5ft 11in tall, and weigh 175 with ~19% bf according to the neck/abdomen calculation from a website. I am unsure of my maint cals, but used the formula 15xbody weight - 500 to start cut, and will work from there. I plan on using the WBB1 routine along with cardio 5 days a week. So my workout plan looks something like this:

Mon: Chest + Back - SS cardio 66min (6min total WU + CD)
Tue: Hills cardio 50min (10min total WU+CD)
Wed: Legs
Thurs: SS cardio 66min
Fri: Shoulders +Tris +Bis - SS cardio 66min
Sat: Hills cardio 50min
Sun: Off

Some additional info about above cardio. SS will be 3.5mph warm up 3min, 3mph cd 3min, with 4.0-4.2 fast paced walking for 60min. Hills is 5min WU at 3.5mph and CD at 3mph both at 2% grade. Hills speed varies to keep HR between 160-180, SS hr sticks around 140-155.

The overall goal is to cut to ~10-12% bf and hopefully newbie gains will pack on some muscle for more strength when I start bulking, although I'm not expecting much. Any help or comments about either diet or workout will be greatly appreciated and put to good use. Thanks in advance.

PS - The macro nutrient and calorie info is based off foods I currently have in hand except for the meats and produce, which are from fitday.com and I'm slightly unsure of the ground beef (butcher says its 96% lean), so if you think that looks wrong also, please let me know.

DIET PLAN DOWNLOAD (www.sovereignguild.org/gallery/d/129495-1/cuttingdietplan.doc?g2_GALLERYSID=2414eb70bcc3dc5066178712c36a5c3a)