PDA

View Full Version : Endurox?

Kovalchuk71
04-11-2008, 08:04 PM
I have a question. I have 2 hockey tryouts in a span of 3 hrs. I get a one hour break in between. Would taking a recovery such as Endurox be beneficial or no?

Dgro
04-11-2008, 08:59 PM
I've used that stuff...it helped me from cramping up one saturday when I had to play three soccer games within 4 hours playing heavy minutes, so I think it's pretty good stuff

obviously you'll need to eat and drink appropriately before hand, that'll make the biggest difference

Coachmanor
04-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Before I say anything else stop jogging this is football not cross country.

I need to know is this your routine to supplement your work out done with the team? I know the jogging is.

If so what does your coach have your team doing for your routine for football. We Can't make progress until I see what it is your doing. It sounds like there maybe multiple answers to the problem, so we need to narrow the scope.

Itsnotaboutme
05-03-2008, 04:40 PM

I need to know is this your routine to supplement your work out done with the team? I know the jogging is.

If so what does your coach have your team doing for your routine for football. We Can't make progress until I see what it is your doing. It sounds like there maybe multiple answers to the problem, so we need to narrow the scope.

What in the world are you talking about??? The kid is asking about a recovery supplement for a hockey try-out???

dumbbell
05-03-2008, 09:03 PM

Uhm, I'm confused...?