Front Squats: (3x8)
Abs

*(perform 2 sets of max reps.(Choose a weight you can perform for 15-20
reps on the 1st set. Use the same weight for both sets and rest
3-4 minutes between sets).

**Superset one exercise from “Group 1” with one exercise from “Group
2.”

***Alternate Box Squats and Rack Pulls on DE Lower; likewise, switch
between Squats and Deads on ME Lower. Do so weekly.

Ok, so this is my version of Defranco's Westside for Skinny Bastards(3). I've been satisfied so far with my progress physique wise, as I have made gains and that's what the program promised. Now, I'm prepared to focus on my big three and I'm not so sure my setup will do it.

So, I come to you all, the people that have taught me the bulk of what I know and believe, in hopes of having my plan picked to pieces in order to set me on a path to having A MIGHTY BIG 3! I know we deal with people coming on here all the time, searching for the magic program that will change their lives, and in some cases, we sure do improve some lifestyles. I am not searching for the one setup that will make me great. I merely wish for an optimal plan to get me into the game.

My main complaint is that I don't feel I'm putting enough time into both squats and deadlifts. Maybe I am and I'm just being ignorant. If so, tell me. But if there is something that could or should change that will increase my gains and get me on a good path, let me know! Thanks guys!

Lones Green
04-12-2008, 06:56 PM
your doing plenty of squat/DL training. i cant even squat and DL on the same day...the invite for you to come lift with me is still out there.

Travis Bell
04-12-2008, 08:12 PM
with the numbers you currently have, keep doing what you're doing now. Just adjust your asccessory exercises a little to mix it up.

kingkong51
04-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Keep working on your core and switch to a 3 day routine ME Squats/ME deadlift with a lower body Speed Day.
ME Bench Floor Presses,Boards,Incline,Reverse Bands just pick onec start using chains and bands
Speed Deadlifts 50 to 70% 6x3
DE or Rep Day Bench
ME Squat/ ME Rack Pulls now if you want to ME deadlift once every 3 weeks Also u Chains and Bands Except ME On them

bencher8
04-12-2008, 10:14 PM
rob are u doing jons meet next weekend?

Paul Key

Jaybird88
04-13-2008, 12:57 AM
your doing plenty of squat/DL training. i cant even squat and DL on the same day...the invite for you to come lift with me is still out there.

Actually, I alternate weeks on squats and deads. So I'll squat one Friday, then Dead the next. I'll get your contact info and chirp ya one day soon, before I head back to Chattanooga for summer. I dunno how the Rush works with people visiting.

Jaybird88
04-13-2008, 01:00 AM
with the numbers you currently have, keep doing what you're doing now. Just adjust your asccessory exercises a little to mix it up.

Keep working on your core and switch to a 3 day routine ME Squats/ME deadlift with a lower body Speed Day.
ME Bench Floor Presses,Boards,Incline,Reverse Bands just pick onec start using chains and bands
Speed Deadlifts 50 to 70% 6x3
DE or Rep Day Bench
ME Squat/ ME Rack Pulls now if you want to ME deadlift once every 3 weeks Also u Chains and Bands Except ME On them

Thanks guys. I'll start putting all this into practice.