PDA

View Full Version : Axis Ht + Diet

derzeps
04-15-2008, 11:46 AM
I just started axis ht yesterday and i'm not sure i'm eating as much or as well as i should be. I take 2 axis ht pills 3 times a day right before each of my meals. Post workout i take a scoop of Pro-Nos and a multi vitamin every day. I work out 6 days a week for about an hour each lift (Mon-Chest, Tues.-Tris+bis, Wen.-Shoulders, ect.) For breakfast i have 2-3 eggs and 2-3 cups of fruit, for lunch a low calorie bar (roughly 90ish calories) and then for dinner a medium size salad, either 2-3 cups of vegtables or fruit and two pieces of grilled chicken. Roughly i drink about a gallon of water a day too. Since i started taking axis ht i've been having a light headache and light hunger pains. I was wondering if i should be eating more or just wait for my body to start adjusting to the axis ht. If i should eat more, what type of food should i increase in my diet and by how much?

Paul Stagg
04-15-2008, 02:14 PM
WTF is axis ht? Why would you take something without knowing what it will do? And why are you using these supplements when your diet isn't on?