PDA

View Full Version : Lighting fast shipping

tulsatkd
04-16-2008, 02:38 PM
This is my thrid deployment to Iraq and never have I recieved a package this fast. 5 days is pretty much unheard of here. I know people who ordered supplements a week before me and they still have not recieved them. Thanks AtLarge for answering all my questions and for timely shipping.

Travis Bell
04-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey! Stay safe over there! Thanks for all you do!

chris mason
04-16-2008, 06:34 PM
You are welcome!

Thank you for your service to our country!

getb1g
04-16-2008, 09:59 PM
I always get my orders within 2 business days.I don't know what ALN does better... customer service or quality products :) .

jacksonchen28
04-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Wow, I'll definitely order from ALN. The support on this forum is great and the reviews of the products is highly recommended by other sources, e.g. Men's Health. Shipping will be extremely fast for me since I live in Pennsylvania and I believe ALN headquarter is in Virginia.

Anyway, thank you tulsatkd for serving our country. God Bless You.

chris mason
04-16-2008, 11:09 PM
I always get my orders within 2 business days.I don't know what ALN does better... customer service or quality products :) .

Thanks!

chris mason
04-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Wow, I'll definitely order from ALN. The support on this forum is great and the reviews of the products is highly recommended by other sources, e.g. Men's Health. Shipping will be extremely fast for me since I live in Pennsylvania and I believe ALN headquarter is in Virginia.

Anyway, thank you tulsatkd for serving our country. God Bless You.

We appreciate the business! Thanks!

tulsatkd
04-17-2008, 02:07 AM
Thanks everyone for your support. I haven't had the chance to try the products out yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know what I think.

CleverName
04-17-2008, 12:10 PM
It takes five days to get to Iraq but ten days to get to Washington?! Bahh. Well best of luck while you're over there.