PDA

View Full Version : How do I stop eating and drinking?

anelka
04-20-2008, 01:38 AM
I've been trying to lose weight for about six months. The first two the weight dropped off, but since then I haven't been able to stay away from the junk food and drink. Now I weighed myself today and I'm as heavy as I was four months ago.

I drink at least a bottle of wine a day, and eat 1000+ calorie meals at every meal. How do I stop myself wanting any of this so I can eat healthily? I literally cannot stop eating and drinking ****, no matter what I do. If I pour by beer and wine away, I just buy more. If I eat well all day, I'll ruin it at the end by eating a 14" pizza or something stupid like that.

deeder
04-20-2008, 01:58 AM
Develop some self control. There's nothing more you can do.

I'd suggest you stop drinking. Nothing at all. Throw out all the junk food you have. Lay out an eating plan that meets your daily needs and eat that every day. Don't let yourself cheat.

You are your worst enemy when it comes to weight loss.

Nosaj
04-20-2008, 04:15 AM
Make your meals ahead of time. Cook meals on Sunday and Wednesday, enough for the rest of the week. Put em' in containers in the fridge, 5-6 meals a day, and don't let yourself stray from your pre-cooked meals. Don't cheat, don't drink alcohol, get some will power. If you crack and can't take it, have one cheat day a week, and the rest stick to the plan. Otherwise, accept your lack of control and find a different hobby.

RhodeHouse
04-20-2008, 07:55 AM
Really? Here's some advice: Put the fork down and take a walk.

This is the saddest post I've seen. Take some personal responsilbility for your health and stop crying and making excuses. If you know you shouldn't eat crap and drink wine (which is super-gay anyways), then stop doing it. It's that simple. If you can't stop eating, what's going to happen when you have a REAL life crisis that you have to deal with? Are you gonna make excuses, like you are now?

Nut up and stop crying. If you can't do it, then get used to be a fat $hit your whole life. There's the answer.

BFGUITAR
04-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Just stop... what are we suppose to say? Make a meal plan and follow it.

How the heck do you manage to drink a bottle of wine a day?

deeder
04-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Just stop... what are we suppose to say? Make a meal plan and follow it.

Lol that's really not that much.. It'd take 3+ bottles to get me drunk.

anelka
04-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Develop some self control. There's nothing more you can do.

How do I do that? I have no self control, I do stuff that I know is going to **** me up, but can't stop it.

TopCat
04-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Look in the mirror and be pissed at yourself. You a push over with everything else in your life like this? I agree with Rhodes and the others, man up.

Invain
04-20-2008, 01:30 PM
You just gotta man up and quit crying like a bitch because you can't help it. I seriously haven't eaten chocolate or candy in a long time. Sure it's hard in the beginning but once you get used to it the cravings go away.

I really don't know what to tell you if you're really having that much trouble avoiding cravings. Seems like you have some serious issues if you willingly know it's making things worse and you still do it.

anelka
04-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Look in the mirror and be pissed at yourself.

Tried that, didn't make any difference. I just end up comfort eating.

You a push over with everything else in your life like this?

Yeah pretty much.

I agree with Rhodes and the others, man up.

It's not really that simple. In fact that doesn't even mean anything, it's a meaningless, vague phrase.

anelka
04-20-2008, 01:56 PM

It becomes a habit. Finish work, go to the shop, get some junk food and a couple of bottles of wine, go home and eat/drink until bed-time.

Gives me something to look forward to after work, keeps me going through all the tedium. If I don't have that bottle of wine or pizza to think about, then my whole day is pretty miserable. I'm rarely even that hungry, I eat even when I'm full just out of habit and to have something to do. Even if it's not particularly nice food, eating releases reward chemicals in my brain which I don't get anywhere else.

BFGUITAR
04-20-2008, 02:00 PM

O I know its not a lot to get drunk, but could you keep up drinking a bottle of wine EVERY day? I would feel like utter crap.

You sir have an addiction it seems.

Reko
04-20-2008, 02:07 PM
Get an afterwork hobby.
But really, you do need to MAN UP and just do it. You can't pop a pill that will make it easier or anything you have to do it YOURSELF, just like everyone else on this board, with self discipline.

The Bran Man
04-20-2008, 02:16 PM

same here

Notorious
04-20-2008, 02:28 PM
Sounds like you need to get a life. Find something else to fill up your time and you won't resort to eating.

And like everyone else said, stop being such a ****ing pussy. Just force yourself to not eat and stop making BS excuses. You have self control, everyone does. You're just too ****ing lazy to use it.

bjohnso
04-20-2008, 03:23 PM
It becomes a habit. Finish work, go to the shop, get some junk food and a couple of bottles of wine, go home and eat/drink until bed-time.

Gives me something to look forward to after work, keeps me going through all the tedium. If I don't have that bottle of wine or pizza to think about, then my whole day is pretty miserable. I'm rarely even that hungry, I eat even when I'm full just out of habit and to have something to do. Even if it's not particularly nice food, eating releases reward chemicals in my brain which I don't get anywhere else.

I'm sort of the same way. I love pizza and fast food, but there are other things to look forward too. I find that cardio leaves me with an elevated mood for hours afterward, and I'm talking like 10 freaking minutes of running on a treadmill. Maybe take that up.

I don't buy junk food anymore because I know that I will end up eating too much of it. Try to eat foods that fill you up but don't have a lot of calories. A salad would probably be good (even with a ton of dressing, a large salad should be well under 1000 calories). I find that hard-boiled eggs are one of the best appetite suppressants.

Good luck.

Notorious
04-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Also, you might want to try counting calories. Set a limit and just force yourself not to go over it. The organization helps for some people (myself included). After a while of counting calories, I rarely ever get hungry anymore. I eat because I know I have to eat.

bjohnso
04-20-2008, 03:30 PM
Also, you might want to try counting calories. Set a limit and just force yourself not to go over it. The organization helps for some people (myself included). After a while of counting calories, I rarely ever get hungry anymore. I eat because I know I have to eat.

Word. Anelka, you may be trying to cut calories too much. Set a reasonable goal for yourself.

anelka
04-20-2008, 03:44 PM
I find that cardio leaves me with an elevated mood for hours afterward, and I'm talking like 10 freaking minutes of running on a treadmill. Maybe take that up.

I only got that the first few times I went to the gym. Six months later, I don't get anything from it, I don't get the high that other people talk about.

I've tried counting calories, 1500 a day. It works for a while, but I can never keep it up.

anelka
04-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Although on a positive note I've only had 600 calories today.

bjohnso
04-20-2008, 03:57 PM
I only got that the first few times I went to the gym. Six months later, I don't get anything from it, I don't get the high that other people talk about.

I've tried counting calories, 1500 a day. It works for a while, but I can never keep it up.

The high is pretty subtle. You may not even realize the elevated mood.

1500Cals a day is way too little. You said you were eating multiple 1000+Cal meals. So what is that, like 3000 a day? 4000? You need to set a more realistic goal for yourself. Count up your calories and multiply by .9, then eat that.

Although on a positive note I've only had 600 calories today.

600 is way too little, you're setting yourself up to fail.

biglift
04-20-2008, 04:28 PM
getting some counciling may help

Invain
04-20-2008, 04:42 PM
If eating is what you look foward to all day then you really need to find a hobby. Anything to help keep your mind off food, or give you something to look forward so your day's not ****. Where do you live? Go out and meet poeple. If you're in the country take up fishing, or bike riding, or anything.....

If you're socially handicapped get a ps3 or something. I'm definitely not an advocate of playing video games, but seriously, if the only thing you look foward to after coming home from work is eating pizza then maybe a game would help.

BLewis
04-20-2008, 06:54 PM
getting some counciling may help

And to me, it sounds like you're just a big, alcoholic pussy as others have said. Quit being such a bitch and do something. I mean, if you seriously can't, then you seriously need professional help.

markdk86
04-20-2008, 07:06 PM
The only one that is going make you change, is you. The food and wine aren't holding a pistol to your head.

bjohnso
04-20-2008, 07:19 PM
There's a lot of negative (and unnecessary) bull**** in here.

deeder
04-20-2008, 07:31 PM
There's a lot of negative (and unnecessary) bull**** in here.

Like what?

He wants us to give him some magic jewel of knowledge that the world has been holding from him. It doesn't exist. It's self-control. Plain and simple. There's nothing more to it.

Altephor
04-20-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm sorry, but you don't seem like you're actually looking to stop and change your habits. This screams of an I-just-want-attention post. Everyone has suggested useful, valid options as to what you can do. Yet you continue to whine about how it's too hard and you just CAN'T do it. Hey guess what? Do you think it's easy for me to maintain my diet to meet my lifting goals? Do you think when my alarm goes off at 3 am for that protein shake that I jump out of bed and down it with a huge smile on my face? It's called willpower. You know why you just CAN'T do it? Because you don't want to. You really don't. So you make posts like these so people will think you're trying to change, and then try to justify your failure on some magical force that seems to prevent you from making simple changes in your lifestyle. Don't ask us what it takes to stop eating that pizza; just don't do it.

bjohnso
04-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Like what?

He wants us to give him some magic jewel of knowledge that the world has been holding from him. It doesn't exist. It's self-control. Plain and simple. There's nothing more to it.

The name calling gets to be bit much (and I'm not talking about you).

Patz
04-20-2008, 07:50 PM
There is a lot of negativity in here. If the best part of his day is dinner and TV (or internet), then he needs something else out of life. It's not just about manning up. He may very well need some counseling to help him figure out what he's been unable to thus far. He may be stuck in a rut. It's pretty easy to do when you don't have a hectic schedule, and only have work to go to.

I was significantly overweight for years, and I loved getting my fast food dinner and retreating with a DVD or just plopping down to eat. Plenty of times, I wished I had more food, just because eating was the best part of my day. I went on diets, and even dropped 50lbs once, but I'd gain it back. It wasn't until I was getting divorced and got myself lifting (and on this site) that I finally not only learned to control my intake, but I also developed more of a life, in general. I had plenty of other things to look forward to. I started dating again, playing co-ed softball (broke a $200 window with a homerun..lol) and FINALLY took up playing drums like I'd always wanted to. Food became (and has continued to be) food again, instead of a hobby. Now, I still haven't hit my long-term goal of seeing those ever-elusive abs, but I'm respectably trim and I don't have a bit of trouble controlling my weight or eating habits. I enjoy a good meal, but it doesn't pain me a bit to eat the same pack of tuna with bbq sauce and Ritz crackers 3 times a week, either.

Anelka...if you've got insurance, go see a counselor. And to be real honest, from the tone of most of your posts on this site, you don't seem to be the most happy-go-lucky guy in the world. Find a counselor. Tell them what you just told us. Dig in there and see why you're so unhappy. Once you know what the problem is, you can focus on solving it. It's amazing how things can turn around once you do that. Whatever you do, good luck.

nhlfan
04-21-2008, 02:00 AM
this thread is hilarious and depressing at the same time.

garjagan
04-21-2008, 04:47 AM
There is a lot of negativity in here. If the best part of his day is dinner and TV (or internet), then he needs something else out of life. It's not just about manning up. He may very well need some counseling to help him figure out what he's been unable to thus far.

I agree. The "man-up" "stop being a bitch" remarks may work on someone who's already very focused or half there, but telling someone that already hates themself to stop being a bitch probably wont help.

I've quit things in the past and know it isnt easy to break a bad habit. The key thing to bear in mind is that it gets easier with time. The first 2 weeks will be horrible, the next 2 a bit better, etc etc, and eventually you'll be on top of things and it'll go the other way - you'll start feeling better and gradually move up that slope.

Check this thread - it's a guy who lost lots of weight and got in shape. It's great to see because it's so rare.

http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1924920

anelka
04-21-2008, 07:26 AM
If you're socially handicapped get a ps3 or something. I'm definitely not an advocate of playing video games, but seriously, if the only thing you look foward to after coming home from work is eating pizza then maybe a game would help.

I have a PS3, it doesn't exactly do me any good. I just get pissed off when I lose and smash things up. I've already spent 70 in the last week on new controllers, and my room is covered in broken glass and crockery.

anelka
04-21-2008, 07:27 AM
I've quit things in the past and know it isnt easy to break a bad habit. The key thing to bear in mind is that it gets easier with time. The first 2 weeks will be horrible, the next 2 a bit better, etc etc, and eventually you'll be on top of things and it'll go the other way - you'll start feeling better and gradually move up that slope.

It's the opposite way for me, the first few weeks are easy, then I start slipping, missing the gym, eating some crap here and there, and after a while I'm back to the way I was.

Patz
04-21-2008, 07:54 AM
If you've gained all the weight back, why does your sig say you're down from 260 to 231 as of April 21st (today)?

garjagan
04-21-2008, 08:12 AM
It's the opposite way for me, the first few weeks are easy, then I start slipping, missing the gym, eating some crap here and there, and after a while I'm back to the way I was.

Well only you can work out what you want and what will allow you to be consistent in your aim to be healthy and happy. You need to find something you really like - throw away the damn games console! Go outside, take up hiking, climbing, mountain biking, kyaking, surfing - whatever. A sport/interest will help you become more motivated to train. The gym will become a place of necissary self-improvement, not a chore. Learn to love the world. Getting pissed off in your living room because you cant get past level 5 on cyber-space-warrior 12 is a completely pointless waste of time - it's irrelevant, a distraction from what you could be acheiving in reality. The sooner you find a meaningful goal in your life (which isnt easy for anyone), the sooner you'll learn to better respect yourself and assume responsibility for your own health and the crap you put in your body - better ensuring a long and active life spent doing the things which you WON'T regret lying on your deathbed.

Invain
04-21-2008, 10:36 AM
I have a PS3, it doesn't exactly do me any good. I just get pissed off when I lose and smash things up. I've already spent 70 in the last week on new controllers, and my room is covered in broken glass and crockery.

Hmmmmmm. Do you have other anger issues? I can get pissed sometimes too but I don't go crazy and bust **** in my house. That's either being immature, or a reason to go talk to somebody about it.

raptor
04-21-2008, 10:28 PM
...It wasn't until I was getting divorced and got myself lifting (and on this site) that I finally not only learned to control my intake, but I also developed more of a life, in general....

Hey mrelwooddowd, how long you been divorced? Your story sounds a lot like mine except I'm just going through the divorce myself. I started lifting a few weeks ago as a way to combat the loneliness and depression and I must say, it's done wonders so far. I also figured if I'm going to start dating again, I need to get in shape!

Hatred
04-21-2008, 11:06 PM
ummmmm."Don't"?

anelka
04-22-2008, 02:51 AM
If you've gained all the weight back, why does your sig say you're down from 260 to 231 as of April 21st (today)?

I mean I gained it all back since Christmas.

Sidior
04-22-2008, 03:52 AM
Is this thread a joke and I'm not in on it? You have been a member since 2006 and still don't know how to lose weight or control your habits?

Either you have some literacy issues (which seems doubtful from your posts) or you have no willpower. As mentioned in other posts go seek advice from someone who can motivate you to stop being so freaking lazy.

anelka
05-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Is this thread a joke and I'm not in on it? You have been a member since 2006 and still don't know how to lose weight or control your habits?

Either you have some literacy issues (which seems doubtful from your posts) or you have no willpower. As mentioned in other posts go seek advice from someone who can motivate you to stop being so freaking lazy.

I know exactly how to lose weight, I just don't know how to do it. I don't see how I can do without food and drink when they're the only things I enjoy and look forward to. Take them away and I've no reason to even be alive.

BFGUITAR
05-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Replace those with goals in the gym.

JSully
05-27-2008, 02:25 PM
pay for a nutritionist.. spending that kind of loot will keep you motivated, unless you have no problem burning money.

put a picture of someone, your goal of how you want to look, on the mirror in the bathroom.

suck it up and be a man, go for what you want.

bjohnso
05-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Start a journal.

Notorious
05-27-2008, 04:30 PM
I know exactly how to lose weight, I just don't know how to do it. I don't see how I can do without food and drink when they're the only things I enjoy and look forward to. Take them away and I've no reason to even be alive.

Find other things to enjoy and look forward to.

AKMass
05-27-2008, 04:42 PM
I know exactly how to lose weight, I just don't know how to do it.

This statement is a tad contradictory...I know what you mean, but still. From your PS3 smashing post, it sounds like you have some type of issue going on there. Or maybe you're just young? Anyway, professional help, as others have mentioned, would probably be a good thing.

Other than that, try setting a higher calorie limit, at least at the beginning. I think it'd be hard for anyone to stick to a 1500 calorie diet. Losing weight that fast isn't going to be good for you long-term anyway. Go slow.

wnt2gitswoll
05-27-2008, 06:44 PM
In 16 months you've lost 31 pounds. So it looks like you're on track (losing weight wise). What's the problem?

HighSchoolGuy
05-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Man who said this **** is easy? If this was easy you'd see bodybuilders and fit people everywhere.
But it really does sound like you have an eating problem. The whole, "looking forward to eating at night or else you have nothing to look forward to" is depressing.. I suggest you see a councellor.
Then again you've already lost alot of weight and then gained it back. So I think your problem is lack of dedication, man. It's not easy.
Good luck.

T FLEX
05-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Call Dr. Phil immediately! ;)

Seriously, you need to find other things to replace food in your life. There has to be other things you enjoy doing other than eating. Do you have friends you can spend time with? Of course if they are overweight and eaters too that won't do you any good. Do you like to read, do you play an instrument,... if not try something like that to take up your time. No one says you have to give up eating. Try breaking your routine and don't eat first thing when you come home or whenever it is you do it. Do something else. It may take just changing things up a bit to break the cycle. However it may help as others suggested to talk to someone. Just do something

dogsoldier
05-27-2008, 08:01 PM

I am not going to say stop bitching and moaning. And I am not going to say this to be an a-hole. If you are smashing things in your house because you flip out playing a video game, well brother you need to get to a psychiatrist. Not a phsycologist, a real shrink that can do blood work and prescribe drugs. The lack of self control and the explosive violent anger makes me believe you need some professional help.

j03
05-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Agreed.... get professional help. I used to have slight, slight anger issues before I started working out, now I'm fine. You should try some cardio like 4-5x per week if you can manage it

anelka
05-28-2008, 05:16 PM
In 16 months you've lost 31 pounds. So it looks like you're on track (losing weight wise). What's the problem?

I was on track, I haven't lost anything for six months now. In fact I'm a lot weaker, less fit and fatter than I was at Christmas. The main problem is the eating, and drinking. I have at least two bottles of wine a day, and a ****load of food, even when I'm not hungry.

anelka
05-28-2008, 05:17 PM
There has to be other things you enjoy doing other than eating.

Not really. I don't get enjoyment out of anything at all really, even things I used to like.

Do you have friends you can spend time with?

Nope.

Do you like to read,

I read at work, normally whilst eating.

Do something else. It may take just changing things up a bit to break the cycle.

I break the cycle all the time. It lasts about three days then I'm back to normal, making up for lost time.

RhodeHouse
05-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Dude, stop wasting people's time with this. Go get some help. You clearly have some mental problems and there is definately someone who can help you if you're willing to listen. Life isn't that bad, unless you let it be.

Happiness is a choice. So, if you choose to be miserable and depressed, have at it. Just keep it off of this forum.

Szust
05-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Really? Is it that hard to control yourself?

I weighed 300 lbs once. 300 lbs. I then lost 85 and got to 215. Now I'm back up to 250, but at the same body fat I was at 215. It's all discipline, something necessary in all realms of life.

bas2178
05-28-2008, 09:06 PM
I have at least two bottles of wine a day, and a ****load of food, even when I'm not hungry.

Dude, you're eating for some other reason than nutrition and hunger. And the drinking isn't just because it's there. Find a therapist or a counselor and work through whatever issue is making you fill your time with the eating and the drinking.

DrDudley-Robey
05-28-2008, 09:15 PM
How do I do that? I have no self control, I do stuff that I know is going to **** me up, but can't stop it.

See a psychiatrist or another MD who does addiction. There are lots of ways to help. They can treat your eating and drinking disorder by helping the underlying condition. Here is a guy I refer to in southern CA - He may be able to help you or refer you to someone who can

Simon (Steve) M. Soldinger M.D.
15300 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 502

Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

seesteve@yahoo.com

Office Phone: (818) 501-2695

WBBIRL
05-28-2008, 09:57 PM
I had the same problem you did. You have zero will power.

You know what I did? I put up a picture of my fat ass on the fridge so every time I go to get something for no reason (because no one's hungry 10 times a day) I see the picture and say screw that.

Today I went fishing all day long wading up and down the river (which was high and fast and one hell of a workout) and didn't eat over 2000 calories. I came home to a fresh banana creme pie but was able to say maybe tomorrow if it fits into my calorie range.

It's all up to you, you might not ever have a crazy physique but you can be much healthier and look a ton better then what you do.

Just stop eating and drinking so much. Stop drinking entirely, it's a ton of calories and alcohol stops your body from burning fat. Start eating a lot of lean cuts of meat, especially lean steak and chicken. 99% protein which means you can eat up to 5 pounds per day and still be low (relatively) in your calorie range. I don't know of anyone who couldn't make due on 5 pounds of meat per day. So more like a pound or so of meat at each meal plus some veggies or something good like that and you've got a good diet low in carbs high in protein and low in calories.

bjohnso
05-29-2008, 05:58 AM
See a psychiatrist or another MD who does addiction. There are lots of ways to help. They can treat your eating and drinking disorder by helping the underlying condition. Here is a guy I refer to in southern CA - He may be able to help you or refer you to someone who can

Simon (Steve) M. Soldinger M.D.
15300 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 502

Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

seesteve@yahoo.com

Office Phone: (818) 501-2695

He's in England.

WillKuenzel
05-29-2008, 06:45 AM
Here's what you do. Exercise more. Don't worry about diet, nutrition, drinking, etc. Just workout more. That's the first step. By trying to workout and eat less, you're just making it worse. The first step that I have my clients do is just to be more active. Some people really like their lifestyle. That's fine. Don't give it up. Changes don't take place overnight. Promise yourself you'll do some form of exercise at least 4 days a week for an hour. You don't have to give up the wine or the eating, yet. Just be more active with your lifestyle first. Start there. Baby steps, dude. Baby steps.

wnt2gitswoll
05-29-2008, 04:38 PM
I was on track, I haven't lost anything for six months now. In fact I'm a lot weaker, less fit and fatter than I was at Christmas. The main problem is the eating, and drinking. I have at least two bottles of wine a day, and a ****load of food, even when I'm not hungry.

Have sex, seriously. I just keep ****ing while I'm trying to cut and it works out great. Honest post.

dogsoldier
06-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Have sex, seriously. I just keep ****ing while I'm trying to cut and it works out great. Honest post.

You nailed it! Sex burns an average of 150 caleries in a half-hour. But you can burn Way more then that, it all depends on how hard you ride and the position. In the summer, when its hot. it can be twice as much.

This number does not take into account the foreplay, the getting to third base and the post activity fun. I'll be a good romp session can take up about 500 calories. Doingthe math, then once a day of vigerous sex can help you burn 3500 calories or one pound of fat!

It is my favorite form of cardio exercise.

anelka
06-02-2008, 01:22 AM

Not really an option for me.

Plyo-Solidity
06-02-2008, 04:53 AM
Your thread is entitled "How do I stop eating and drinking?"

Yet, you have just said the following, and I quote:

I know exactly how to lose weight

So you have answered your own question. The way for you to stop eating and drinking is to aim towards losing weight. In order to lose weight you must stop eating and drinking to the levels that you are currently eating and drinking at.

Subtract the "How do I" question part from your thread title and you are left with "Stop eating and drinking."
However, if you stopped eating and drinking you would die. So the logical ANSWER is to eat and drink less than you currently are.
If you can not, or don't want to then that is your problem.

Detard
06-02-2008, 05:20 AM
Dude you need help. You have a drinking problem. You need to maybe checkout an AA meeting or something. A few posts ago you said "I don't see how I can do without food and drink when they're the only things I enjoy and look forward to. Take them away and I've no reason to even be alive."

That sounds like an addiction to me. Accept that you have a problem, get help, and get your life back on track. (maybe get a girlfriend too)

Chubrock
06-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Just stop being a bitch. That's as useful as I can make it. Grow a pair and do it yourself or get some help if you can't.

TKisner
06-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Sounds like you need some vagasil.

nhlfan
06-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Here's what you do. Exercise more. Don't worry about diet, nutrition, drinking, etc. Just workout more. That's the first step. By trying to workout and eat less, you're just making it worse. The first step that I have my clients do is just to be more active. Some people really like their lifestyle. That's fine. Don't give it up. Changes don't take place overnight. Promise yourself you'll do some form of exercise at least 4 days a week for an hour. You don't have to give up the wine or the eating, yet. Just be more active with your lifestyle first. Start there. Baby steps, dude. Baby steps.

listen to this man

also, yeah, you may have a drinking problem.

CrazyK
06-02-2008, 11:57 PM
Have the Government figure out a solution for you :thumbup:

ryuage
06-03-2008, 12:04 AM

you sound like someone I know... I think what it boiled down to was..

he had previous/current drug problems
he was a baby despite being nearly 30
spoiled

i imagine you fit somewhere along the lines... seek help