Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter -- softened
1 1/4 cup sugar
3 large eggs
5 ounces unsweetened chocolate -- melted
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
12 Oreo cookies -- coarsely chopped

Heat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9- or 10-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly oil the foil. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl of electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.

Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in melted chocolate and vanilla. Add flour and mix in on low speed. With a rubber spatula, fold in cookies.

Transfer batter to prepared pan. Spread into an even layer with a rubber spatula. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes.

Cool on wire rack before cutting into squares.

borracho
04-21-2008, 08:25 AM
So, uh...I take it you like oreos?

I think we probably all appreciate how great that sounds but, have you checked out the pattern of other recipes on here...they all have some sorta of nutritional value as far as protein/carbs.

That being said, I am going to go pleasure my self to your oreo creations.

frank
04-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter -- softened
1 1/4 cup sugar
3 large eggs
5 ounces unsweetened chocolate -- melted
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
12 Oreo cookies -- coarsely chopped

Heat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9- or 10-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly oil the foil. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl of electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.

Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in melted chocolate and vanilla. Add flour and mix in on low speed. With a rubber spatula, fold in cookies.

Transfer batter to prepared pan. Spread into an even layer with a rubber spatula. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes.

Cool on wire rack before cutting into squares.

maybe substituting in some chocolate protein powder?