PDA

View Full Version : what should i be eating?

nazmi
04-21-2008, 11:06 PM
well in the past couple of days i found my self to be weaker, i know i did not overwork myself but I'm not sure if i ma eating what i should be eating, since i cannot eat or drink any dairy product's i usually skip breakfast and leave with a pop tart to school. During Lunch I eat whatever the school has got to offer... and during the dinner time its whatever I'm just wondering what kind of foods should i be eating and how much of it, and i think i have at the most 10.4% body fat[SORRY I put 3% i don't know my fitness stuff]. I am only Curious because i read this Article, and as it explains working hard could change very little with the wrong diet.

"A good bodybuilding diet helps you to gain muscle mass fast and achieve the body of your dreams! An appropriate nutrition is the main component that will decide how successful you are in the bodybuilding program. Training and proper nutrition are the only successful combination; otherwise is like rowing against the current. You will get nowhere without a proper diet. Never associate a diet with starvation but with the food choices that you need to make every day." :lurk:

deeder
04-21-2008, 11:12 PM
You're probably just not eating enough.

Also, there's no way you're 3% bodyfat. :cool:

Altephor
04-21-2008, 11:17 PM
3% bodyfat.... :bang:

nazmi
04-21-2008, 11:18 PM
You're probably just not eating enough.

Also, there's no way you're 3% bodyfat. :cool:

well i don't really know how much body fat i have but i do have some my stomach is not exactly all muscles i can feel some fat, although my friends tell me theres barely any. oh and also while i was waiting for a reply i was taking a look at this website [ http://www.dietbodybuilding.com/diet-bodybuilding.html ] it supposable taught me some stuff maybe others should know about this website too, i favorited it, just like WanneBeBIG forums.

Altephor
04-21-2008, 11:29 PM
well i don't really know how much body fat i have but i do have some my stomach is not exactly all muscles i can feel some fat, although my friends tell me theres barely any. oh and also while i was waiting for a reply i was taking a look at this website [ http://www.dietbodybuilding.com/diet-bodybuilding.html ] it supposable taught me some stuff maybe others should know about this website too, i favorited it, just like WanneBeBIG forums.

3% is essentially fatal. Judging by your description of yourself, I'd say you're probably anywhere from 10-15%, though it's pretty much impossible to tell without a picture.

nazmi
04-21-2008, 11:35 PM
ok people i have well i figured out i have 10.4% body fat and thats in between, athlete and fitness person. so any suggestions?

deeder
04-22-2008, 12:01 AM
How did you figure out you have 10.4% bodyfat?

If it's an online calculator that you input your height, weight and various measurements... Chances are it's still very wrong.

If you used bodyfat calipers it's probably off by 3-4%.

JWick
04-22-2008, 12:48 AM
I currently workout and have worked out several days a week religiously since i hit high school 5 years ago and have been taking a pharmaceutical called "adderall xr" which is for people with ADD. I myself dont have ADD but the doctors love to shell it out and it was great for school work and lifting intensity. Anyone have any clue the effects this drug has on your muscles? positive/negitive or any insight would be great thanks!

Dgro
04-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Your eating habits sound pretty bad, to be frank. Start counting calories, and aim for 3000-3500 a day and see how you do on that. I'm guessing, from what you posted, that you aren't anywhere near that amount right now, so start counting.

And yeah, it'll make a huge difference in your results.

just don't make a habit out of crap like soda, donuts, candy, etc etc. And get a lot of protein.

fooz
04-22-2008, 04:02 PM
buy some chicken in school thats what i do

cphafner
04-22-2008, 04:18 PM
I currently workout and have worked out several days a week religiously since i hit high school 5 years ago and have been taking a pharmaceutical called "adderall xr" which is for people with ADD. I myself dont have ADD but the doctors love to shell it out and it was great for school work and lifting intensity. Anyone have any clue the effects this drug has on your muscles? positive/negitive or any insight would be great thanks!

Create a separate thread. Don't hijack someone else's thread.