PDA

View Full Version : phil harrington is on line.westide barbell

squatzilla phil
04-22-2008, 07:41 PM
I Now Have Computer To Answer Any Questions That Any One Has .i Have Been Working On For A While The Mental Edge Of The Sport For Years But Just Now Learned How To Tap Into True Power Mind Power That Is. I Will Have A Dvd And Paperback To Be Out By Jan 2009 If Any One Has Question On This Type Of Training Let Me No Ok.and Also Keeping A Log Of All At Large Supplements That I Cycle Each Meet That I Will Be Talking About On Here. So Let Me Know ,i Have Been Choosen As One Of His First Powerlifter Many Years Ago Thanks To At Large Nutrition Chris Mason For Believing In Me..squatzilla 7 Time World Record Holder At 181 With 905 To Date .4 Highest Squat At 198 960 To Date ....1000 Is Coming Belive That .....squatzilla Phil Harrington Westside,,,,PS ,THANKS LOUIE SIMMIONS ,,

joey54
04-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Chris, is this for real? He didn't get the westside site spelling right, but could just be a bad speller?

Travis Bell
04-22-2008, 07:47 PM
Hey Phil! Welcome to wannabebig

Phil is a really good guy and will be a big benefit to our forum

and Joey, yes this is real

joey54
04-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Ok Travis I know you can vouch. This is F@#cking awesome!

bigbadwolfe
04-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Sup Phil?

Ben Moore
04-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Nice!!!

chris mason
04-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Yep, its Phil.

Phil finally has got his hands on a reliable computer, so he will be posting here and helping our members as much as possible.

Phil is an incredible athlete, and someone I consider a friend, so please welcome him.

Chris

http://atlargenutrition.com/phil_harrington.php

Lones Green
04-23-2008, 03:50 AM
welcome phil!

Isaac Wilkins
04-23-2008, 04:36 AM
Welcome from the mod team, Phil!

vdizenzo
04-23-2008, 06:00 AM
Wannabebig probably has the largest body of elite lifters posting on one site. It's a credit to the moderators here keeping things in line and not allowing nameless and faceless people tear down the accomplishments of others. It's also a credit to those who have not yet hit elite status, but are great members and contributors here.

Great to see you posting here Phil!

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
04-23-2008, 06:09 AM
I Now Have Computer To Answer Any Questions That Any One Has .i Have Been Working On For A While The Mental Edge Of The Sport For Years But Just Now Learned How To Tap Into True Power Mind Power That Is. I Will Have A Dvd And Paperback To Be Out By Jan 2009 If Any One Has Question On This Type Of Training Let Me No Ok.and Also Keeping A Log Of All At Large Supplements That I Cycle Each Meet That I Will Be Talking About On Here. So Let Me Know ,i Have Been Choosen As One Of His First Powerlifter Many Years Ago Thanks To At Large Nutrition Chris Mason For Believing In Me..squatzilla 7 Time World Record Holder At 181 With 905 To Date .4 Highest Squat At 198 960 To Date ....1000 Is Coming Belive That .....squatzilla Phil Harrington Westside,,,,PS ,THANKS LOUIE SIMMIONS ,,

Welcome aboard squatzilla:thumbup:

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
04-23-2008, 06:14 AM
Wannabebig probably has the largest body of elite lifters posting on one site. It's a credit to the moderators here keeping things in line and not allowing nameless and faceless people tear down the accomplishments of others. It's also a credit to those who have not yet hit elite status, but are great members and contributors here.

Wannabebig has great moderators:thumbup: It's really great that you can come to this site and be uplifted instead of being tore down. Definitely, WBB has to be the best training/powerlifting forum online:clap:

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

BG5150
04-23-2008, 07:33 AM
"Site Disabled" :(

drew
04-23-2008, 07:41 AM
Welcome Phil. Great to have you posting here.

Big_Byrd52
04-23-2008, 07:43 AM
Wheres my thanks dude? haha u looked swolled up at the Arnold this year at 220 by the way... ur welcome ;o)

Guido
04-23-2008, 08:01 AM
Phil, as a 198/220 lifter, I hope to achieve your insane level of strength someday. Welcome to the site!

chris mason
04-23-2008, 09:57 AM

Thanks Vin! I really appreciate what you just said. That has always been our goal.

Chris

HP666
04-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Phil Harrington, a legend and enormous inspiration, welcome aboard!!!!!!

Awesome.

Travis Bell
04-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Wheres my thanks dude? haha u looked swolled up at the Arnold this year at 220 by the way... ur welcome ;o)

where the heck have you been???

are you doin the pro am in August?

Big_Byrd52
04-23-2008, 11:18 AM
Ive been bustin my ass writing term papers and studying for exams! i got 3 exams left over the next week and a half.

YES, i am doing the Pro/Am. Are the entry forms out yet?

also asked u a bench question in another thread a minute ago.

Lones Green
04-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Ive been bustin my ass writing term papers and studying for exams! i got 3 exams left over the next week and a half.

oh man you're doing the pro-am sam? i need to make it to this. let me ride with you!

Travis Bell
04-23-2008, 12:07 PM

Sweet man!

yeah entry forms are out, click the link to the 2008 Pro-Am on our main page

http://westside-barbell.com/

I think there's a PDF file on there

SGT ROCK
04-25-2008, 03:41 PM
What up Phil?! Good to see you back around my brother.

Semper Fi

squatzilla phil
04-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks For All The Shoutouts And Yes You To Byrd Man Lol Yes It Heleped Me Out ,hope All Is Well,,and Big Nubers To Follow ,i Will Be Doing A Mental Training Drill For Lifters To Follow Soon.and Then We Can See What Works For Everyone.

jayfry707
04-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Phil sounds like you have a good thing going! You better include me on some of your ideas..

jayfry

squatzilla phil
04-27-2008, 04:11 PM
I Will Post Something For All Mental Notes To Follow And The Me And You Will Get It Going Full Work Ahead.nice Bench Fry 707 At 181.

Jason Pegg
04-28-2008, 05:26 PM
What up Phil! Youre an Animal!

Jason

thewicked
04-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Sweet Ass! Glad To Have You Phil!

youngguns
04-29-2008, 03:21 PM
good to see another wealth of information on the wbb forums.

EDIT: ^^^i wasnt refering to myself as a "wealth of information," i was mainly talking about others (in case that caused any confusion)

Shangers
05-03-2008, 11:54 PM
If anyone else showed up here and typed like that they would be made fun of endlessly. I'm sure this guy knows a ton about lifting but how is he going to convey it across the internet when the only way of doing that is to type stuff out?

Travis Bell
05-04-2008, 11:59 AM
he'll convey it just fine. Just read it and you'll learn a thing or two

Jason Pegg
05-04-2008, 12:02 PM
he'll convey it just fine. Just read it and you'll learn a thing or two

Put it alot nicer than I was going to Travis, thats for sure.

Jason

jbrin0tk
05-04-2008, 01:36 PM
I've been meaning to say for awhile that I feel extremely fortunate to have so many elite lifters, who all know so much, posting here and sharing ideas/information. I'm sure Phil has a lot of great ideas and things to say, and I think it's really cool that he is willing to share them here, irregardless of how the typing may come off.

joey54
05-04-2008, 02:48 PM
we are extremely lucky to have guys like Phil, Travis, Kingkong, BPM, Chris Mason, etc........ posting here. you will learn quite a lot from any of them regardless of how they type.

Travis Bell
05-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Thanks alot guys, all of you who've PMd me for advice and thoughts have been very grateful which makes sharing the advice all the easier and fun!

I think picking on someone's writing style is way out of line though Shangers. Phil has been training at Westside for soooo long, he's got a wealth of knowledge, especially in the area of squatting, you'd be really missing out. Besides, i've seen alot worse writing on here anyways

jbrin0tk
05-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Thanks alot guys, all of you who've PMd me for advice and thoughts have been very grateful which makes sharing the advice all the easier and fun!

I think picking on someone's writing style is way out of line though Shangers. Phil has been training at Westside for soooo long, he's got a wealth of knowledge, especially in the area of squatting, you'd be really missing out. Besides, i've seen alot worse writing on here anyways

Not a problem, Travis! I seriously have no idea where I would be (in terms of lifting) without your help and the help of everyone who contributes here. I 100 percent mean that, too!

I think about it this way: Lebron James is probably not gonna show up on a forum about basketball giving advice, and Alex Rodriguez is probably not showing up on a baseball forum giving advice. And then here, we have our own group of legitimate professionals and some of the strongest men in the world who are willing to share ideas so freely with all of us who aspire to be at or close to their level one day. All of you guys are truly a blessing to this site!

squatzilla phil
05-05-2008, 10:06 AM
If anyone else showed up here and typed like that they would be made fun of endlessly. I'm sure this guy knows a ton about lifting but how is he going to convey it across the internet when the only way of doing that is to type stuff out?

SOMEONE GOT TO START RUNNING THERE MOUTH ON HERE. WHY DONT YOU LIFT SOME DAM- WEIGHT AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AND SEE IF YOU CAN SPELL THAT FOR REAL BRO, SOMEONE DELETE MY LAST POST SO THIS ONE IS MORE FRIENDLY FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND SO WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE LITTLE BUSTER........... HA HA TO THAT DOES IT SPELL RIGHT.

Shangers
05-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Sounds Gud Brodawg. I Only Lift Watez 4 Fun Cuz Im In College But That Is Y I Come Hear To Lern From People Who R Stronger Than Me.

edit: lol@ you guys for taking the internet way too seriously. I was only pointing something out that was really funny to me. Put it this way, I've heard Dave Tate speak and he is a well versed and eloquent. He doesn't get behind and mic and say "HAY U GUYZ LOL WUT I AM HEARE 2 TEECH U HOW TO SQWAT BIGZ BROW!!!!!!"

Lones Green
05-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Sounds Gud Brodawg. I Only Lift Watez 4 Fun Cuz Im In College But That Is Y I Come Hear To Lern From People Who R Stronger Than Me.

edit: lol@ you guys for taking the internet way too seriously. I was only pointing something out that was really funny to me. Put it this way, I've heard Dave Tate speak and he is a well versed and eloquent. He doesn't get behind and mic and say "HAY U GUYZ LOL WUT I AM HEARE 2 TEECH U HOW TO SQWAT BIGZ BROW!!!!!!"

why don't you try learning from phil?

i have no respect for people who trash talk someone over the computer, especially someone like phil harrington. i guarantee you wouldn't walk into westside and say the stuff you're saying right now.

have respect for someone with credentials like phil, and bringing your keyboard to a gunfight is not a good idea.

squatzilla phil
05-05-2008, 02:21 PM
well SHANGERS keep your funny thoughts to your self cause maybe one day you want be laughing to much. and have respect for someone who is trying to help someone out on this web site i did not put you down on here did i ,well i hope maybe one day you will get strong and set world records ,,,,,NOT your to busy running your damn mouth or should i say typing and spelling better than me you go college boy,YOU CAN HATE IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME. ... SQUATZILLA PS, COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER LONESXEDGE THANKS BRO HOWS YOUR LIFTING GOING

jbrin0tk
05-05-2008, 02:27 PM

I don't think I am taking anything way too seriously. I simply expressed my feelings about the fact that we have so many elite lifters here who are all so helpful and willing to share advice. I'm pretty thankful for that. I don't concern myself with the way Phil Harrington types; I take whatever I can get out of the message that is being relayed and try to use it in some way. If you don't like the way he types...well, then, I guess you have the option of not reading what he types. I agree, though. To pick on someone who is trying to share advice (and an elite lifter at that) is just rude. That's my opinion, anyways.

Lones Green
05-05-2008, 02:46 PM
well SHANGERS keep your funny thoughts to your self cause maybe one day you want be laughing to much. and have respect for someone who is trying to help someone out on this web site i did not put you down on here did i ,well i hope maybe one day you will get strong and set world records ,,,,,NOT your to busy running your damn mouth or should i say typing and spelling better than me you go college boy,YOU CAN HATE IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME. ... SQUATZILLA PS, COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER LONESXEDGE THANKS BRO HOWS YOUR LIFTING GOING

it's going great man. glad to have you on board.

Jonah
05-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Lonesxedge: I am not "trash talking." Maybe in your world of internet weight lifting forums you think this is trash talking, but I never said anything negative about Phil. My remark was more aimed at this message board. If I showed up here and decided to type all my posts in all caps people would say "wtf?"

Also, no **** I wouldn't walk into Westside and start telling people they suck at typing. The conversation wouldn't even come up. Westside = place to lift weights bro. Why the hell would we even talk about typing stuff on the internet if we are there to lift weights.

My comments were more directed at tools like Jason Pegg who overreact to every little thing on the internet. I'd love to hear what you were going to say, that Travis Bell was able to put so nicely, to me. Guys like Jason are just little Phil Harrington groupies who jump up to talk **** to anyone who dares to even make a comment about their hero.

@Phil: Apologies if my comments came off as rude or disrespectful. I really wasn't trying to be a douchebag, and was only just making an observation.

:hello:

Life sucks, get a helmet

- Dennis Leary

HP666
05-05-2008, 06:09 PM

You are just a flat out punk college boy. Period. Why are you even here? Do you have any respect? Do you know who Phil is and what he means to power lifting?

If Phil Harrington came on here and started typing in Chinese and telling me how to improve my squat do you know what I would do??? I'd learn Chinese.

jbrin0tk
05-05-2008, 06:49 PM
You are just a flat out punk college boy. Period. Why are you even here? Do you have any respect? Do you know who Phil is and what he means to power lifting?

If Phil Harrington came on here and started typing in Chinese and telling me how to improve my squat do you know what I would do??? I'd learn Chinese.

+1 Well put.

azma
05-05-2008, 07:04 PM
On the other hand: if Chris were to write the entire AtLargeNutrition website in Chinese, his company would lose a lot of business -- regardless of the quality of the products sold through that website.

chris mason
05-05-2008, 11:03 PM
On the other hand: if Chris were to write the entire AtLargeNutrition website in Chinese, his company would lose a lot of business -- regardless of the quality of the products sold through that website.

Man, trust me, I would LOVE to learn Chinese. I actually took Chinese history in college and find it to be a very interesting and exciting country, especially these days.

Chris

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
05-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Their are plenty of other forums that like to attack lifters and bring lifter down. I know what that feels like:(

WBB is the best training forum on the internet. It's about helping lifters reach their goals, providing great training info,etc. WBB is my internet home:thumbup: & it's great not dealing with negative attacks from certain lifters on other forums.

Definitely, Squatzilla deserves a lot of respect for his accomplishments!

I'm just waiting for Squatzilla talk ebonics & we can finally relate:clap: :) :thumbup: :)

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

chris mason
05-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Their are plenty of other forums that like to attack lifters and bring lifter down. I know what that feels like:(

WBB is the best training forum on the internet. It's about helping lifters reach their goals, providing great training info,etc. WBB is my internet home:thumbup: & it's great not dealing with negative attacks from certain lifters on other forums.

Definitely, Squatzilla deserves a lot of respect for his accomplishments!

I'm just waiting for Squatzilla talk ebonics & we can finally relate:clap: :) :thumbup: :)

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

Lol!

john bernor
05-07-2008, 12:18 AM
Hey Phil,,,havent seen you in a while,,I pray all is well and i will get to see you soon..God Bless

in His grip forever
john

SGT ROCK
05-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Hey lets get back on track here fellas! Yo PHIL....MY BROTHER! Tell the guys about your CHAINS and how you utilize them for the squat in a nutshell. You are VERY innovative in that aspect brother. Phil is a super great lifter, it is ALWAYS fun hanging out with him at the AC. Phil you still got those pics those fitness models took with us a few years back ha ha! Holla at me brother. You still doing the big weights on the reverse bench?

Semper Fi
Sgt Rock
USCMC

Addison K.
05-07-2008, 01:21 AM

I hated guys like you guys in college.

Total arm-chair critics.

It makes my impending Master's work not seem so appealing.

Your elitist attitudes are best suited for the library.

Thanks for putting up with their bs, Phil.

You are undoubtedly an incredible addition to WBB.

IHN,

Addison K.

squatzilla phil
05-07-2008, 08:56 PM
whats up sgt rock how you been . training hard for the pro am , all else is good, will post some squatting stuff
soon

bigmoney
05-07-2008, 09:43 PM
It seems to me that Phil is one of the strongest, both mentally and physically, in the game today. Not sure what these fools are trying to accomplish with their posts. Great to have you here Phil.

joey54
05-08-2008, 05:37 AM
I can't wait to read the squatting information Phil. It is great to have you here on this board. The only reason I intially even asked if this was really you posting when you first posted was because I thought it was too good to be true, even though I know you and Chris are tight. For anyone who can't appreciate what a big deal it is that Phil Harrington is a member here, don't know what to tell you. It is the equivalent of being able to ask Wanderlai Silva questions about the clinch on an MMA forum.

squatzilla phil
05-08-2008, 08:53 PM
thanks everyone on here for welcome me to the site again and i will be posting more about the squat later,ps to all of you i could not have said it better .POWER TO THE LIFTER.

squatzilla phil
05-12-2008, 09:28 PM
Well Whats Up Sgt Rock Get In Touch Bro Later.