PDA

View Full Version : Hemera's Journal

Hemera
04-23-2008, 09:15 AM
Sorry I couldnt come up with something a little more catchy lol. I figured, the name would suffice just fine. What was important, is that I just keep on blogging in my journal. To make a story short, I was real fat and lost 100lbs to look like this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/chrissy_Catz/old/fatasssssss-1.jpg

Kept the weight off was very active,s lipped and fell at my job and really hurt myself. I herniated several disks, they preformed several different ops and nothing really worked. What happened, I got to look like this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/chrissy_Catz/DSC04920-1.jpg

I would like to get back to where I was or even better. Now I cant do the weightlifting I used to so I resistance train with pilates and walk right now. Will start swimming again soon. I work in nursing and currently have two jobs at long term care facilities and one private duty. I do a lot of lifting and physical work, and I seldom sit. I really don't eat that much either....but I do need to eat more and more often, for this to really work. My schedule is nuts, depeding on shifts and hours. It's 11 am and I just woke up cause I woked nights and went to bed at 4 am. I have yet to eat,s hallI start with breakfast or lunch? LOL

I think I will go for a egg white omlette....tuna and shake later. Just here for support and to learn more....cause now I have to change how I get to my goals.

Hemera
04-24-2008, 09:09 AM
Well yesterday was a pretty interesting day, I worked out, and worked but things in my life are so crazy. I am trying to focus on what I NEED to do. WHat I ate yesterday was.

4 egg whites and a small amount of cheese.
1 Serving of trail mix
8 ounces of cranberyy juice
1 small salad with italian dressing
2 cans of tuna with miracle whip and mustard

I did resistance training yesterday as my workout. I will walk tonight during my lunch break around the lake at my job. I really felt my muscles last night from everything....whew.

Hemera
04-25-2008, 11:43 AM
OK yesterday I felt great and energized besides all the dramam going on! My diet was pretty good.

I had an eas bar for breakfast
lunch was four hard boiled egg whites.
bag of baked lays
sugar free ice cream cup
tomatoe caprese salad

I could be doing better but i am nto eating that bad considering how much I weight Iprobably should be eating more....so my body doesnt hold the fat.

I walked yesterday. Today I am relxing and taking off.....well working and cleaning haha. Off from excersise....may take walk with dog later.

ryuage
04-25-2008, 11:49 AM
good luck with your goals