PDA

View Full Version : Please offer your advice and experiences

PUMPER
04-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Hey All. It's been a long time since I posted on this Forum, or even visited for that matter. I have been on a rollercoaster ride in many aspects of my life. During a recent stressful time I was on a real "BENDER" almost everyday. Even though I eat healthy and work hard at the Gym, I was living Hard...Drinkin, taking many supplements to enhance my size and strength ect.
I fell under so much stress at my work that my stomach shut down and almost every organ that can become effected by stress shut down.

March of this year while working a night shift I somehow tore my Pancreas. I bled internally for 4 days, lost more than half my bodies blood and for the first time ...FACED DEATH. For some reason, GOD himself decided to keep me around.

I am now asking the experts, YOU boys on this forum, who have experienced anything like this or have someone you know who may have had a similiar experience for your advice. Even though I feel better each day and have started working out again, similiar to a kitten playing with a ball of yarn, I would like some help on how to come out of this stronger than before. I don't ever want to find myself in this state again but also need your opinions or advice on what I need to do diet wise, supplement wise ect to improve and prevent.

Thanks in Advance
"PUMP"

PUMPER
04-23-2008, 03:53 PM
And Women 2...I know we have many experienced female members...thanks!