PDA

View Full Version : Egg whites

Sinep
04-04-2001, 07:18 AM
Since I'm kinda short on time lately, I drink alot of egg whites. I find that drinking does not replace a can of tuna and doesn't help my hunger. Is drinking raw eggs (don't worry, I'm safe) just as good as eating solid food or being liquid makes it more like water? In other words, is it a good idea to make a meal of it?

Frankster
04-04-2001, 09:26 AM
i would say its not as good because its probably digested quicker and definitaly not a meal... its just protein

Budiak
04-04-2001, 12:32 PM
Yeah man it probably goes through you faster than crackers through a duck. The reason tuna makes you full is because it stays in your stomach while you are working on digesting it but I dont think I need to explain this to you.
When you drink the egg whites down some fat with it, like a tablespoon of NPB or something like that. Give your stomach something to work with.

YatesNightBlade
04-05-2001, 02:38 AM
Sinep ... I've read before that the body really has a hard time digesting RAW eggs. Enzimes in the stomach can't break them down as well as they can cooked. I hate em .... I eat 12 a day ....... but there the best source of protein without a question. I have 6 (2 yolks) scrambled and 6 whites on a night. Nasty :(

Sinep
04-05-2001, 08:03 AM
Do you eat them raw Yate?
I usually eat between 16 - 48 of em a day.. I could never do that by cooking them

The_Chicken_Daddy
04-05-2001, 11:21 AM
Damn Marc, your farts must be rotten. I'm glad i live about 3000 miles away from you....

YatesNightBlade
04-06-2001, 02:24 AM
Damn it ..... theres no such thing as earthquakes. It's Sinep and his ass ....... thats 12.7 on the anal retention scale.

Nah I have 12-14 a day and cook em all. I used to have them raw ... until I got salmonela. I have scrambeled in the morning and hard boiled at night. I would start to cook em Bro !!! :)

Frankster
04-06-2001, 04:58 AM
yes but there's no danger of getting solmelena 'cause there pasteurized. I have trouble understanding why the body has a harder time digesting them than cooked?

Sinep
04-06-2001, 08:41 AM
Chicken, this couldn't be more true. Often when I do my preworkout 'unloading' I can hear people coming in the bathroom screaming to each other 'OLAY FUUCKK, IT ****EN STINK!!!! OMG!!' I just keep pushing hard with a large smile :D I'm telling ya, egg white is the shiat! My roommate are under control now, they don't freak out as much as they used to.. *giggles*

The_Chicken_Daddy
04-06-2001, 08:44 AM
Hahahahaha.....