PDA

View Full Version : Your eating habbits and others.

Negi
04-25-2008, 06:00 AM
I'm eat alot of good fats like organic pb and whole milk by the litres to get in the extra calories and when im home i eat nothing but chicken and carbs. My protein shakes are calorie bombs with the olive oil and i work out.

What people saying is i'm leading my way to a heart attack, i'm 20 and fit. I'm lifting weights 3 times a week... is what they're saying true?

Fixxit
04-25-2008, 06:52 PM
They are saying this as they wipe the grease off thier chin from a greasy Taco Smell burrito? What is that orange crap that spills out of those tacos anyway?

I am 45 with a serious heart condidtion called a ventricular aneurysm. I got shocked at 14 and died, this condition is the result. 30+ years later eating a diet much the same as yours and I am healthy as an ox.

Tell those people to get an edumakashun and to quit talking out thier glutes. Hand them a book, if they know how to read.

Torrok
04-25-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm eat alot of good fats like organic pb and whole milk by the litres to get in the extra calories and when im home i eat nothing but chicken and carbs. My protein shakes are calorie bombs with the olive oil and i work out.

What people saying is i'm leading my way to a heart attack, i'm 20 and fit. I'm lifting weights 3 times a week... is what they're saying true?

what do they know about nutrition, eh?

Fixxit
04-25-2008, 07:41 PM
what do they know about nutrition, eh?

That's what I was trying to say... and you said it in 6.5 words.

LOL 8-P

bjohnso
04-25-2008, 07:49 PM
They are saying this as they wipe the grease off thier chin from a greasy Taco Smell burrito? What is that orange crap that spills out of those tacos anyway?

I am 45 with a serious heart condidtion called a ventricular aneurysm. I got shocked at 14 and died, this condition is the result. 30+ years later eating a diet much the same as yours and I am healthy as an ox.

Tell those people to get an edumakashun and to quit talking out thier glutes. Hand them a book, if they know how to read.

How long were you dead for?

ABN_Ranger
04-27-2008, 10:38 AM
How long were you dead for?

x2!! :confused: