PDA

View Full Version : Don't feel like I eat bad but I'm not doing much cutting

yamirider
04-26-2008, 10:12 PM
I haven't changed my workout routine because I don't think that I need to.

I get a little cardio but focus most on light/heavy days. Light = 15-20 reps on exercises. Heavy = 5-8 reps. Lots of compound movements.

I'm currently 192ish in the morning which is down about 7 pounds from my bulk peak. Like I said, I feel like I eat pretty good. I still live at home and so my mom makes the majority of my food and I hardly eat out. (cuz I have to pay for it) She is an organic nut and thus we have lots of healthy stuff around.

My breakfast is usually 3-6 eggs w/slice of whole grain toast or just a glass of OJ.

Lunch whole grain sandwich w/organic turkey/ham/chicken & various cheeses & butter. Apple + bannana/orange and a bottle of water or propel to top it off.

Dinner is always healthy too. Last night it was a cabbage/broccoli/chicken tender stir fry with some lentils on the side.

So, I feel like I eat well. Sure I splurge on OJ or a little ice cream now and then but its not a habit.

Am I just eating too much or splurging too much?

markdk86
04-26-2008, 10:25 PM
If you don't see a difference, you need to eat less. Very simple.

ProLogic
04-27-2008, 12:06 AM
You mom makes you eat healthy? My mom tries to. I hate everythings thats low-fat/diet. I don't weigh nearly enough to eat healthy.

ryuage
04-27-2008, 01:21 AM
how much does one have to weigh to eat "healthy"

Slim Schaedle
04-27-2008, 02:55 AM
I haven't changed my workout routine because I don't think that I need to.

I get a little cardio but focus most on light/heavy days. Light = 15-20 reps on exercises. Heavy = 5-8 reps. Lots of compound movements.

I'm currently 192ish in the morning which is down about 7 pounds from my bulk peak. Like I said, I feel like I eat pretty good. I still live at home and so my mom makes the majority of my food and I hardly eat out. (cuz I have to pay for it) She is an organic nut and thus we have lots of healthy stuff around.

My breakfast is usually 3-6 eggs w/slice of whole grain toast or just a glass of OJ.

Lunch whole grain sandwich w/organic turkey/ham/chicken & various cheeses & butter. Apple + bannana/orange and a bottle of water or propel to top it off.

Dinner is always healthy too. Last night it was a cabbage/broccoli/chicken tender stir fry with some lentils on the side.

So, I feel like I eat well. Sure I splurge on OJ or a little ice cream now and then but its not a habit.

Am I just eating too much or splurging too much?

Maybe you don't eat enough.

frankzanewannab
04-27-2008, 07:19 AM
i think you should eat more often. cut out bad fats and don't eat ice cream or butter. do away with the ham and stay with turkey breast, chicken breast, tuna etc etc. try to get at least 5 to 6 meals through out the day.
don't eat too much fruit, this will cause glycogen stores to increase, which is good for bulking but you want to deplete for cutting.

curiosity
04-28-2008, 02:50 AM
i think you should eat more often. cut out bad fats and don't eat ice cream or butter. do away with the ham and stay with turkey breast, chicken breast, tuna etc etc. try to get at least 5 to 6 meals through out the day.
don't eat too much fruit, this will cause glycogen stores to increase, which is good for bulking but you want to deplete for cutting.
Hey?!

there is so much wrong with that im not going to bother

OP, more SSCV cardio and cut out all crap fats.

yamirider
04-29-2008, 05:57 AM
SSCV cardio?