PDA

View Full Version : UD 2.0 question....

beaverfootball
04-27-2008, 10:19 PM
I was wondering if there is anyway at all to work it so i don't have to have the power workout on saturday? Lyle has it set up so friday is an off day but i'd really like to have that be my power day but i know it won't work because of the way the diet is set up....

any suggestions??

i really want to start this diet but i dont have access to a gym alot of the time on saturdays.

beaverfootball
04-27-2008, 10:38 PM
ok well i found one that lyle lists in his sbook that just shifts everything forward a day.. which might help a little bit. but it would be nice if i could fit the workouts in btw monday - friday

Doobs
04-28-2008, 12:17 AM
I have it set up so the power workout is Friday, depletion is Sunday, and tension is Wednesday. If you can't get in there Saturday or Sunday, just shift it so that the two consecutive off days come on the weekend. Friday - depletion, Monday - tension, Wednesday - power, with diet shifted accordingly.

ryuage
04-28-2008, 12:45 AM
its not set in stone... there is no special body chemistry that happens on saturday. feel free to shift it up a day or two or three or four.... start whatever day you like.

beaverfootball
04-28-2008, 07:50 AM
ok so you are doing your whole depletion work out on one day then?

can't believe that never crossed my mind.. hmm. yeah that makes since.

so i could so friday - low cal/carb - depletion workout whole body
saturday - low cal/carb - off day
sunday - low cal/carb - off day
etc. then start the refeed monday pm and tuesday with workouts on monday and wednesday.

ok thanks :)

Slim Schaedle
04-28-2008, 10:12 AM
ok so you are doing your whole depletion work out on one day then?

can't believe that never crossed my mind.. hmm. yeah that makes since.

so i could so friday - low cal/carb - depletion workout whole body
saturday - low cal/carb - off day
sunday - low cal/carb - off day
etc. then start the refeed monday pm and tuesday with workouts on monday and wednesday.

ok thanks :)

What would your Wednesday workout be?

I wouldn't suggest trying t deplete everything in one day, especially your first time out.

If you want to lift Friday and not Saturday try this:

Mon: chest, back, shulders
Tues: legs, arms, abs

Thurs: Full tension

Friday afternoon or evening: Full body power (I just do the big 3)

That leaves all day saturday and sunday to fully recover.

What is your "college life" like right now? I aks b/c if you plan on partying and drinking like a typical student, you are not likely to see much fron all this.

mistergalarza
04-28-2008, 10:29 AM
What's wrong with just switching Saturday's power workout to Friday? I have this planned like this, wouldn't mind some insight.

Progress
04-28-2008, 10:42 AM
What's wrong with just switching Saturday's power workout to Friday? I have this planned like this, wouldn't mind some insight.

If you do the power workout Friday, you won't benefit greatly from carb loading on Friday. In this case you'd want to move everything back a day which has been suggested above.

mistergalarza
04-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Mon - Depletion
Tue - Depletion
Wed - Off
Thur - Tension - Evening carb up.
Fri - Power - Carb up.

Weekend off.

beaverfootball
04-28-2008, 11:12 AM
eh its coming down to crunch time and school is almost out. so i'm able to put off drinking.. next time will probably be late may when i go to high school graduation parties.

i'm definately going to put 100% into this. kinda pointless to deplete yourself and half ass the rest of the time.. probably doing more damage than good.

Progress
04-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Mon - Depletion
Tue - Depletion
Wed - Off
Thur - Tension - Evening carb up.
Fri - Power - Carb up.

Weekend off.

Can you benefit from the carb-load if you do it the day you do the power lift?

How about?

Sunday - Deplete
Monday - Deplete
Tuesday - off
Wednsday - Tension (evening carb load)
Thursday - Carb-load
Friday - Power
Saturday - Rest

Progress
04-29-2008, 10:32 AM
When do you guys lift abs?

wannabepanda
04-29-2008, 04:43 PM
is there somewhere that you can get UD 2.0 without having to pay 20-30+ dollars for it? cuz thats just ******ed...

Slim Schaedle
04-29-2008, 05:43 PM
is there somewhere that you can get UD 2.0 without having to pay 20-30+ dollars for it? cuz thats just ******ed...

yeah...because if you spend a **** ton of time and effort, which is your profession, writing a book based on an assload of research with alot of added applied intelligence, you wouldn't think of charging money for it either.

mistergalarza
04-30-2008, 10:39 AM
yeah...because if you spend a **** ton of time and effort, which is your profession, writing a book based on an assload of research with alot of added applied intelligence, you wouldn't think of charging money for it either.

Owned.

Pay your dues guy.