PDA

View Full Version : Creatine

mbrownyj
04-29-2008, 10:06 PM
I know your supposed to take it after your workout but I also heard you are supposed to take it on days that you dont go to the gym, when does everyone else do this?

HP666
04-30-2008, 12:04 PM
Use the "search" feature

thewicked
04-30-2008, 08:09 PM
i take it every morning regardless.... and have seen good results doing so.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-02-2008, 05:34 AM
Take 5 grams of creatine monohydrate every day, even on non-workout days. You don't need to load it and you don't need to cycle it off. You can, just for the heck of it, stop taking it for a month or so every once in a while if you're worried about it. Also, drink plenty of water.

gregory1978
05-04-2008, 10:27 PM
I usually take it every day for a few months and then come off for a month. Every so often a break is good for you, plus it seems to work better if it is cycled on and off.

Allgood
05-05-2008, 10:44 AM
I am taking the brand sold at wal-mart. It is much cheaper than other brands I have found. Is there a big difference? It is called body fortress, I believe. This stuff is so much cheaper it leads me to believe it might be crap. But, I assume all Creatine is equal, no?

markdk86
05-05-2008, 10:50 AM
You know, umm, there are directions for use on the back of the bottle...

fooz
05-05-2008, 05:12 PM
I am taking the brand sold at wal-mart. It is much cheaper than other brands I have found. Is there a big difference? It is called body fortress, I believe. This stuff is so much cheaper it leads me to believe it might be crap. But, I assume all Creatine is equal, no?

As long as it's straight creatine monohydrate, then your fine.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-10-2008, 07:27 PM
You know, umm, there are directions for use on the back of the bottle...Those directions are generally wrong since most say to load up on a crapload of creatine. New studies are showing this is not necessary... hence... the not needing to load... thing...

Gawd, never mind.

00MaxSE
05-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Take 5 grams of creatine monohydrate every day, even on non-workout days. You don't need to load it and you don't need to cycle it off. You can, just for the heck of it, stop taking it for a month or so every once in a while if you're worried about it. Also, drink plenty of water.
:thumbup: Same here. I take it right when I get home from work before I leave for the gym. That way I drink plenty of water.