PDA

View Full Version : new strong guys

Lones Green
05-04-2008, 07:08 PM
i just wanted to make a post saying what i think most of us have been thinking. i'm very thankful to see WBB growing, and the amount of elite and pro lifters that have recently joined is amazing. the fact that you can come here and get tips from guys that know what they are talking about is awesome.

Keith
05-04-2008, 07:10 PM
I've realized this the past few days, too. Great to see them building up in here. Keep 'em coming!

Detard
05-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Yeah it's pretty ****in sweet man. Being able to talk with some of the big dawgs in the game is amazing.

jbrin0tk
05-04-2008, 08:10 PM
i just wanted to make a post saying what i think most of us have been thinking. i'm very thankful to see WBB growing, and the amount of elite and pro lifters that have recently joined is amazing. the fact that you can come here and get tips from guys that know what they are talking about is awesome.

+1

Succinct and well put, sir!

chris mason
05-04-2008, 09:24 PM
I have always wanted this forum to be just that, a place where the best feel comfortable posting and just hanging out. I always thought that our members would find it really cool to be able to seek advise from and converse with the best lifters on the planet. I know I love it!

Chris

jtteg_x
05-04-2008, 09:31 PM
I noticed this also since I signed up. Glad to be here!

thewicked
05-05-2008, 09:08 PM

no joke..next to my other favorite site, planetrage.com, i've never seen some many big names and strong bastards coming together to shoot the **** adn drink from the same keg! :thumbup:

loving me some WBB!

Guido
05-06-2008, 07:31 AM
I'll echo those same sentiments and say that I enjoy it, too. I'm learning a lot just by being able to converse with these guys and see their training programs.