PDA

View Full Version : A couple pressing videos

CleverName
05-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Since I know you all love videos!

Bench press 230lbs x 3

nIx_ADq6tYE

Military press 111lbs x 3 (failed fourth rep!)

d6jUGvfGfg0

I'd really like to get my military press up. Definitely need to work on that. :thumbup:

Invain
05-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Nice arch on the bench. Your butt is still on the bench though, right? It's a teeny bit hard to tell from the video because the black bench pad and your shorts kinda blend together.

Auburn
05-05-2008, 02:01 PM
I'd really like to get my military press up. Definitely need to work on that. :thumbup:

Are you going for a true military press (rigid, feet together) or just an Olympic press (locked knees)? If the latter, try flexing your quads to keep your knees locked, and flex back at the hips at the beginning of the movement.

CleverName
05-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Nice arch on the bench. Your butt is still on the bench though, right? It's a teeny bit hard to tell from the video because the black bench pad and your shorts kinda blend together.

Course. Definitely hard to tell in the video, but I always make sure my butt is on it.

I guess an Olympic military press is what I'd go for...? My feet are apart when pressing. I'll try flexing the quads next time. Maybe that'll help with stability!