PDA

View Full Version : Got some Nitor, can't wait

Runty
05-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Got my jug of chocolate Nitrean today along with a sample of the vanilla and some Nitor. Vanilla was packed in a baggy and I could smell it through the box. The stuff smelled and tasted amazing. Definitely planning to order a jug of vanilla once this chocolate has a dent in it. As for the Nitor, I'm planning on trying that out tomorrow. Really excited and hopefully it gives me the energy I've been looking for lately. Crunch time with school/finals and work is picking back up again so I need a little bit of help to get through the day, especially if I want to lift. I've heard good things and I'll keep ya posted on how I feel.

getb1g
05-05-2008, 10:18 PM
Got my jug of chocolate Nitrean today along with a sample of the vanilla and some Nitor. Vanilla was packed in a baggy and I could smell it through the box. The stuff smelled and tasted amazing. Definitely planning to order a jug of vanilla once this chocolate has a dent in it. As for the Nitor, I'm planning on trying that out tomorrow. Really excited and hopefully it gives me the energy I've been looking for lately. Crunch time with school/finals and work is picking back up again so I need a little bit of help to get through the day, especially if I want to lift. I've heard good things and I'll keep ya posted on how I feel.

I would definatley start off with 1 or 2 capsules. 3 is a little extreme for the first time. some people never take 3 even after building a tolerance.

anyway how i take it is right when i wake up on an empty stomach take 2 nitors.. then go about taking a shower.. then eating.. so that the nitor has time to digest on an empty stomach thus making it more effective.

let me know how it is!

Travis Bell
05-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Ive found it helpful to take the Nitor about 2-2 1/2hrs preworkout (assuming you dont' work out real late haha, don't take it past 2 or 3pm)

It'll definatly boost your energy

chris mason
05-06-2008, 12:05 AM

That's awesome! Thanks for your business!

Davy_Baby9
05-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Be careful with the Nitor, that stuff f-ed me up pretty good. Definitly potent stuff.

Runty
05-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Well the plan was to try out the Nitor and I took two but under my current conditions I have no real gauge as to how it worked out. Stayed up all night Sunday studying for a calculus test Monday morning. Stayed up till 3 Monday night studying and starting a 10page paper. Crashed for like 12 hours till 2pm Tuesday and have been up since. I took one around 3:30pm on Tuesday and then one again at 7:30pm. They definitely gave me this weird energy/focus but it kind of faded in and out. I decided not to waste them on this crazy sleep cycle I'm on at the current and started to drink coffee again at around 2:30 am this morning. Once I crash tonight and get a reboot for a day or two, I'll start up the Nitor taking the 1 early then 1 noonish and see how it works. All caffiene and no sleep makes me feel crackish. Drank up all my vanilla Nitrean though. I'm probably going to order that stuff asap. Vanilla > Chocolate mixed with milk. by far.

Danimal 99
05-24-2008, 05:45 PM
luv this s h i t man.got it yesterday.popped 1 at 10 and 2.flying around the house looking for stuff to do.already cut the lawn,trimmed the hedges,cleaned the barbecue,been to the gym.:evillaugh:gotta find something else to do lol!!!

chris mason
05-25-2008, 12:10 AM
luv this s h i t man.got it yesterday.popped 1 at 10 and 2.flying around the house looking for stuff to do.already cut the lawn,trimmed the hedges,cleaned the barbecue,been to the gym.:evillaugh:gotta find something else to do lol!!!

Lol!

dynamo
05-26-2008, 11:39 AM
woo i heart nitor. stuff's amazing. I took ONE at 11pm the other night didn't sleep til 7 am then woke up at 11 am and felt great. completely insane. I don't take these things regularly, i imagine they'd lose their potency if i did. I usually just hit it if im exhausted and need to make it to the gym and still want to go all out then i take 4 and im usually beat by the time im finished lifting and have to take another 1 or 2 to perk up.