PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

ironman1964bc
05-06-2008, 09:11 AM
1) how much microlactin is in 1 serving of maximus, does it equal 1 serving of ets?

2) I have used nitrean in the past and liked it but I was never sure of the different protein percentages. I usually avoid products that list whey as the first ingredient, especially if the company won't reveal the percentage of whey to casein. I was wondering the percentages in the nitrean powder and if nitrean, opticen, and maximus use the same protein formula.

I used syntha 6 for awhile because some was given to me but it is rumored that very little of it is casein or egg. I doubt BSN will ever reveal their formula either, so I am now trying to find out exactly what I getting before I put in my body.

thanks,
Bob from Maine

getb1g
05-06-2008, 10:08 AM
1. Yeah, I'm almost sure 1 dose of maximus contains the same amount of microlactin as ETS.

2. Its something like 68% whey 16% egg and 16% casein.. I may be off by a few %.

chris mason
05-06-2008, 08:36 PM
We are pretty transparent for the most part.

Nitrean is 64% whey with whey isolate as the primary fraction, 18% casein, and 18% egg.

There is a reason Men's Health recommends Nitrean as the #1 protein. :)

One serving of MAXIMUS contains 2g of Microlactin(R) which is a full dose according to the manufacturer, but 1/2 the dose contained in ETS.

Opticen and MAXIMUS have a different, but similar, protein matrix relative to Nitrean.

Chris